CJohn

BOX OFFICE THEORY WORLD: FALLEN KINGDOM WEEKEND THREAD | 150 OW OFFICIAL ESTIMATE | No Spoilers, Read Rules First Post! | First Post Updated with Sale Info

Have you guys ever noticed that most of the JP-films usually has one T-Rex each in those movies? With the exception of ”The Lost World”, where that film had three T-Rexes. Two parents and one baby.  But in the other movies, there’s only one Rex. Wonder how come? 🧐🤔

1 minute ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Have you guys ever noticed that most of the JP-films usually has one T-Rex each in those movies? With the exception of ”The Lost World”, where that film had three T-Rexes. Two parents and one baby.  But in the other movies, there’s only one Rex. Wonder how come? 🧐🤔

Cannibalism.... lol

16 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Oooh $150m, Fantastic, especially for the headlines. 

Wonder what they're estimating for the Sunday drop. Last weekend incredibles 2’s Sunday was -10%. We’ll see tomorrow! 

I'm guessing Saturday came in higher than DL has it.  If it didn't, then there's no way it's staying at 150.  They'd be giving it a 10% drop on Sunday and I don't think they are stupid enough to do that.  So my guess is Saturday must have closer to 50 million.  I could see them giving Sunday a 15-18% drop.

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, narniadis said:

Be curious to see what they are reporting for Saturday because anything less than -15% on Sunday is a pipe dream. 

Wasn’t Incredibles 2 -10% last Sunday? 

Edit: actually, it was Father’s Day wasn’t it?

Edited by Krissykins

1 minute ago, narniadis said:

Be curious to see what they are reporting for Saturday because anything less than -15% on Sunday is a pipe dream. 

You beat me to it.

• Like 1

Just now, Krissykins said:

Wasn’t Incredibles 2 -10% last Sunday? 

Yes, but the first JW was -18%.  Doubt they'd go with 10%.

universal were very large hearted 3 years back by not reporting the ow and and 2nd weekend records with estimates. but things are a wee bit desperate right now.

edit: else if fri and sat went up by 1m from official estimates and/or deadline, 150 is feasible...something like

59.7 + 49.7 + 40.6 (-18.3%) = 150.0

Instead of 58.7 + 48.7 Fri + Sat

Edited by a2k