Asyulus

INCREDIBLES 2 Weekend |🏆| ACTUALS: 182.7M OW | O8 19M, Tag 14.9M, Solo 10M, DP2 8.7M, IW 5.4M

22 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Makes you wonder if Incredibles can do 18.5 previews, and BatB can do over 16, how high TLK can go

In the middle of July no less. Am I terrible if I raise expectations and say 30+?

26 minutes ago, Chewy said:

How many Incredibles movies did Disney place on their internal schedule this afternoon?

Frozone origin story?

in all honesty, i kinda would hope Frozone is the lead of a third movie. Him or one of the kids; I'm done with Bob and Helen!!

• Thanks 1

Just now, MattW said:

In the middle of July no less. Am I terrible if I raise expectations and say 30+?

Not really. I know its early to predict anything for the movie given we haven't seen footage, GA/fan reactions etc. Who knows, I highly doubt it but there's a chance it just doesn't connect with people the way we all think it will. 

Still, based on concept alone, I wouldn't put mid-to-high 20's out of the question. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blankments said:

in all honesty, i kinda would hope Frozone is the lead of a third movie. Him or one of the kids; I'm done with Bob and Helen!!

would be legit interested in an Edna story. from childhood to old age, a sprawling epic.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, a2k said:

Olaf's Frozone Adventure

I really hope Pixar decides to make a Coco Christmas special next year. That would be what I want next out of that franchise instead of sequel

Moreover, I hope they'd attach it to Frozen 2 showings >:) 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

22 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

170m? That’s a good number but I expected more seeing as it’s a 14 year in the making sequel and benefiting from the peak of superhero movies (IW). 

On 3/20/2018 at 6:39 AM, GraceRandolph said:

Lol people are overrhyping Incredibles here. The first movie wasn’t good and outside of random Twitter fans no one really asked for a sequel. The general audience doesn’t really care - hence why the first movie is one of Pixar’s lowest grossing ones.   I see this doing 200-300 million domestically TOPS. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 13

Just now, That One Guy said:

and also Jurassic World will do 150M OW minimum I'm not sure why people have been calling sub-100M for it.  presales have been good and it's a walkup-heavy franchise.

:kitschjob:

And it may be a big walk-up movie. May being the key word. It's nature as a direct sequel tp a juggernaut suggests it likely won't be though. 

• Like 2