WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

Just now, Lucasmessi12 said:

Welp, I'm happy I have work in a few minutes, because I am not ready for these meltdowns.

Spoiler

At least it opened below Solo, which as a SW shill warms my petty fanboy heart. :ph34r:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, WrathOfHan said:

Jesus. Why was this so frontloaded? :winomg: 

WTF.  That makes no sense.  That is a fine number in terms of increasing from the first, but a not so fine number when you look at the Friday and preview number.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Fuck, no! Bloody Mendelsohn! He ain't reliable with numbers or is he? WTF happened? I'm waiting for official numbers, maybe he's just repeating the old estimate?

He's reliable.

2 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

Fuck, no! Bloody Mendelsohn! He ain't reliable with numbers or is he? WTF happened? I'm waiting for official numbers, maybe he's just repeating the old estimate?

He's a reliable source. Pretty sure he was one of the people who first reported a lot of Wonder Woman's dailies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, CoolEric258 said:

He's a reliable source. Pretty sure he was one of the people who first reported a lot of Wonder Woman's dailies.

That was him.

5 minutes ago, baumer said:

@Nova  735 million for DP2 is outstanding.  That's the number I think it gets to.

I kinda wish it had a better hold its second week so it could have over taken The Matrix Reloaded as number 2 all time R-rated films but I’m not gonna complain considering I thought it would miss $650M WW after its second weekend drop. 

$735M would be a fantastic result and I’m hoping it can get there. It would mean it stayed relatively flat OS and really the decrease happened domestically which isn’t too shocking when the first made as much as it did. 

Way to go Mr. Pool :) 

• Like 1