Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

6 hours ago, Macleod said:

This still hasn't been officially confirmed/announced, of course, so I'd still say treat it with a 10% skepticism!  

Namor would be interesting sinc,e where Namor is the FF cannot be far behind.

People forget that The Black Panther Started as a charecter in Thw Fantastic Four.

All rumors must be taken with a grain of  salt but...

Spoiler

Many sources reporting some photos of Namor have leaked. I have been a skeptic on this, but it looks as if Namor will indeed be in Wakanda Forever.

Which raises the question of who the other villian will be; Namor will be a sympathetic not really evil at heart villian, which means the film needs a out and out evil villian.

If this movie hits the right buttons (spoilers below) then we could be looking at an NWH level domestic performance...

Spoiler

If the Namor stuff is legit and he pops off for Mexican/Hispanic culture it could be just as big for that community as it will be for the black community. After that, all that really matters is that the quality is one par with the first. 

Edited by MessiahXXR

1 hour ago, MessiahXXR said:

If this movie hits the right buttons (spoilers below) then we could be looking at an NWH level domestic performance...

Reveal hidden contents

Except it's not out on a holiday and the holiday has a little thing called Avatar 2. But I wonder if

Atlantis/Namor will end up joining Wakanda in the end against a bigger villain that set them against each other.

Edited by jedijake
need to add something

22 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Except it's not out on a holiday and the holiday has a little thing called Avatar 2. But I wonder if

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Just because the actor is Hispanic does not mean Atlantis will be portrayed as a Hispanic based culture. 

Possibly retitled to just Wakanda Forever based on wrap party labeling. Makes sense, especially since before they just put "Black Panther" in tiny lettering

If true well probably know for sure since merch stuff is already leaking, and we're likely getting a trailer in the coming weeks with Love and Thunder.

Edited by SpiderByte

21 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Marvel is going to have to start showing their cards about this movie before too much longer.

They will. Thor and Lightyear are the push right now. By the first week of July, it's gonna be all hands on deck.

Btw, I was thinking with Black Panther, Namor's South American roots, Shang Chi, and now Kamala Khan's connection to Pakistani roots, they can really have an international them going with this new slate (depending on how Namor fits into it).

Also, I wonder if there will be a "Catch-22" theme where something happens to Namor's world and it is blamed on Wakanda with the specific catalyst being Riri Williams' invention.

1 hour ago, jedijake said:

They will. Thor and Lightyear are the push right now. By the first week of July, it's gonna be all hands on deck.

Btw, I was thinking with Black Panther, Namor's South American roots, Shang Chi, and now Kamala Khan's connection to Pakistani roots, they can really have an international them going with this new slate (depending on how Namor fits into it).

Also, I wonder if there will be a "Catch-22" theme where something happens to Namor's world and it is blamed on Wakanda with the specific catalyst being Riri Williams' invention.

I repeat what is your evidence that Namor has South American roots? Because he is being played by a Hispanic proves nothing in that regard.given that Atlantis it it';s own culture in the comics.

10 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I repeat what is your evidence that Namor has South American roots? Because he is being played by a Hispanic proves nothing in that regard.given that Atlantis it it';s own culture in the comics.

There have been some leaks.

1 hour ago, dudalb said:

Numerous reports, leaks, and rumors that talk about Mayan heritage and Wakanda Forever merch leak that shows the Jaguar God. Evidence, not proof. Rumors not confirmation, but strong hints that suggest at least a big connection.

2 minutes ago, jedijake said:

Numerous reports, leaks, and rumors that talk about Mayan heritage and Wakanda Forever merch leak that shows the Jaguar God. Evidence, not proof. Rumors not confirmation, but strong hints that suggest at least a big connection.

I can see why they would go in that direction to make their Atlantis different then DC's Atlantis.