Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

34 minutes ago, RiddlerXXR said:

I'm down for Winston Duke as Black Panther. Though rough around the edges, M'Baku has been a stand up guy through everything. 

I doubt he'll end up being the BP, but I'd be happy with it. 

from a real world POV:

Hell Yeaaaaaaaaaah. 🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉 it’s what he deserves!!!! 

from a marvel fangirl pov:

M’Baku is part of the Jatari tribe who do not worship Bast, so him being the next **Panther** would be take some in universe jump hoops. But I am all for him as Leader of Wakanda and being in the next five Avengers movies 

• Like 4

19 hours ago, RiddlerXXR said:

I'm down for Winston Duke as Black Panther. Though rough around the edges, M'Baku has been a stand up guy through everything. 

I doubt he'll end up being the BP, but I'd be happy with it. 

Well, this just about says it all.  They clearly beefed-up his role in the midst of all this chaos, even if it wasn't intended in the first place.  

This film has certainly had more then it's share of bad luck.

I would not be surprised if Laticia got "convinced" by Feign and Disney to get vaccinated.

ANd, yeah, I don't think M Baku's role being beefed up amdist this furor is a coincident.

You have to wonder if all the fuss a possible late script changes won't hurt the film's quality.

One thing for sure:This amount of chaos is not a good thing.

Edited by dudalb

Actually surprised they gave Letita the star role and not Lupita. Are they fucking crazy?

Hope Shuri ends up being a megalomaniac and gets overthrown by Lupita and her forces. The "what are those" scene still makes me cringe.

4 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

Not really news or anything but I'm curious HOW it's going to top the first. Especially given the circumstances. 

I mean...she's promoting her movie. Do you think she's gonna say "this ain't gonna be as good as the first movie lol"?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

Not really news or anything but I'm curious HOW it's going to top the first. Especially given the circumstances. 

I mean obviously Chadwick's death makes it a lot more difficult but if they have a killer story or something, don't see why it's impossible.

24 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

I mean...she's promoting her movie. Do you think she's gonna say "this ain't gonna be as good as the first movie lol"?

30 minutes ago, KnucklesXXR said:

Not really news or anything

I understand just fine. It's just a talking point.