Cap

Black Panther: Wakanda Forever | Nov 11 2022 | Starring 2023 Best Supporting Actress Oscar Nominee Angela Bassett. She did not do the thing!

1 minute ago, jedijake said:

Introducing him to the MCU.

But not Xochitl Gomez (in MOM trailer) who is a literal who of who's? Nah, they wanted to emphasize Huerta somehow so they came up with Introducing. MCU is full off unknown actors and none got Introducing. 

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

But not Xochitl Gomez (in MOM trailer) who is a literal who of who's? Nah, they wanted to emphasize Huerta somehow so they came up with Introducing. MCU is full off unknown actors and none got Introducing. 

Good point. Maybe it's because he's playing such an iconic role as Namor.

15 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

Lupita's known for being very sparse/picky with her projects and she recently dropped out of that Natalie Portman TV series kind of out the blue. Like the number of films she's been in since her Oscar win in 2014 is pretty low and half of them are SW things where they just shows up for 5 min in mo cap lol

lol what a daft response. Lot of people in Hollywood known for being picky, and it is not necessarily a bad thing. There are plenty of reasons to drop out from a project, especially if you are not happy with the direction its going. Nothing wrong with that. Is there a rule book that you need to do x amount of films a year? In 2019 she had 3 films coming out. Since then Covid hit. So what you're saying is bulljive. I'm pretty sure if Marvel has any sense, she is going to be the new BP.

5 minutes ago, Legion and Thunder said:

Not impressed with those views, but I don’t think it means that much for an SDCC drop.

I think it's quite impressive, if it's only behind NWH (biggest non-Avengers movie) and L&T (which clearly is just a bizarre outlier just as Ragnarok's first trailer was). 

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

I think it's quite impressive, if it's only behind NWH (biggest non-Avengers movie) and L&T (which clearly is just a bizarre outlier just as Ragnarok's first trailer was). 

I think with a normal drop this should easily have done 200+, and quite possibly it would have. 

3 hours ago, Ecks Ecks Are said:

My very advanced, proprietary math formula tells me that the 24 hour teaser trailer views equate to approximately $256M opening weekend.

I think at a minimum it outdoes Catching Fire adjusted of $213M. We shall see about an IW opening though, and no way they fudge it if it gets that close.