I'd give Paul Season 3 and most of Season 4 but "Crawl Space" was fucking legendary work from Cranston. Season 5, Paul didn't have much to do in the first half but the second half is enough to make it his best season IMO. "Confessions", "Granite State" were just torturous to watch in parts due to his acting, in the best way.

• Like 2

I'm into Season 4 now. Not sure what the point of Gus killing Victor was other than letting out his rage on the guy who failed to save Gale since he couldn't afford to kill Walt or Jessie. But Esposito acted the shit out of that scene without saying a word.

Skyler's getting on my nerves. I hate characters who are ignorant of the full parameters of a situation and yet want to get more involved AND do so authoritatively.

I'm into Season 4 now. Not sure what the point of Gus killing Victor was other than letting out his rage on the guy who failed to save Gale since he couldn't afford to kill Walt or Jessie. But Esposito acted the shit out of that scene without saying a word.

Skyler's getting on my nerves. I hate characters who are ignorant of the full parameters of a situation and yet want to get more involved AND do so authoritatively.

Aside from scaring the shit out of Walt and Jesse and sending a message, Gus killed Victor because he was seen by witnesses at Gale's apartment when he went to check on Gale(Mike told Gus this on the phone when Victor admitted he was seen).

I was flicking through the channels last night and the first episode of season 3 was on.  It was right on Walt's "Always look on the Bright Side" speech to the school about the mid air plane collision.

Remember Tenerife!

Finished the first half of Season 5.

One thing I wished the show did more of was to play with the Neo-Western motifs a bit more. The Season 4 finale with Gus' walk from the car to the old folk's home was pure Western homage and I'd have loved the show to do more with that sort of thing from time to time.