The Wild Eric

Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse l June 2 2023 | Animators deserve better

7 minutes ago, Boxx93 said:

Fine... 125m+ OW

There You Go Reaction GIF by The Challenge

That’s about where I have it, can’t really see it below $110M, but will be happy with anything north of $120M

• Like 1

2 hours ago, sabrecmc said:

I loved the story of the first one. Fantastic movie. BUT, the animation style gave me nausea and a headache. Like my eyes were just trying way too hard to process it.  I don't plan to watch this one until it comes to streaming.  Can't do this style on a big screen again. That being said, I recognize it was beautifully animated and get the style they were going for, it simply did not work with my poor brain. Glad this movie is getting raves. Good to see.

I'm taking Dramamine, b/c I won't miss this one:)...I'll let you know if that works b/c I had the same issues you did with the 1st...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, AniNate said:

Guessing the animated Spider-Woman movie is a 2026/27 film for Sony Animation.

Glad to see Miles getting the love he deserves. Dude is probably the most popular new comic book character of the 2000s, bar none.