MuffinMan

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings | Marvel Studios | 92% RT & 99% VA Score | ONLY IN THEATERS Sep 3 2021

2 minutes ago, Madhuvan said:

Scott Menzel calling it's best Superhero movie of 2021 , ok that's really good. I don't care much for gut but this is very promising.

That isn’t exactly a high hurdle to cross. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

I remember poor Menzel being attacked on twitter for about 3 days when he was the first one to piss on BW grave, and it was actually one of the first reactions that came out lol

He also didn't like TSS.

I want to see reaction of Scott Mendelson and Grace Randolph , these 2 are kii 🤣

• Like 1

Just now, ThomasNicole said:

I remember poor Menzel being attacked on twitter for about 3 days when he was the first one to piss on BW grave, and it was actually one of the first reactions that came out lol

MCU stans are rabid, just look at this thread lol. But Menzel usually has awful taste and very questionable takes about diverse films so he really had it coming 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

It won’t be better than Suicide Squad but being better than Black Widow seemed like a given 

how do you know that lol , it probably won't get reviews like TSS but audience reception is still mystery 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, iHeartJames said:

I feel like I'm the only one that didn't get the hype for Logan. the villain was a joke and what was the actual plot. we went from the desert, to having dinner with a random family, introducing a Logan clone, to a bunch of random mutant kids.

Pretty sure the plot was Shane. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Madhuvan said:

He also didn't like TSS.

I want to see reaction of Scott Mendelson and Grace Randolph , these 2 are kii 🤣

I mean Grace loved (and i really mean LOVED) Snake Eyes lol, she gave literally the only good reaction for this movie when social media embargo drops. She's really a mess, but a fun mess to me, i never know what to expect.

• Like 2

Just now, Madhuvan said:

how do you know that lol , it probably won't get reviews like TSS but audience reception is still mystery 

Suicide Squad is very good and much more interesting than the MCU framework which constantly repeats many of the same mistakes 

But I’m sure audience reception will be better since it’s MCU and much more broad than a R-rated James Gunn film 

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

39 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

It won’t be better than Suicide Squad but being better than Black Widow seemed like a given 

Why it can't be better? lmao, even if it gets better reception you will say it's not better because "it's not rated R".

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I mean Grace loved (and i really mean LOVED) Snake Eyes lol, she gave literally the only good reaction for this movie when social media embargo drops. She's really a mess, but a fun mess to me, i never know what to expect.

It's funny Grace did not summit her RT about TSS ( negative ) review because she did not want to deal with the backlash. ( at the time it was in like 98 )

At the end it did not matter because TSS dropped to 91%.

• Haha 4