That One Girl

Dec 21-23 Weekend Thread | Sat#'s (Asgard pg 60) - Aqua 21.8, MPR 8.8, BB 7.2, SMSV 6.9, Mule 3.8 | Discuss Pitbull's musical work here

4 hours ago, filmlover said:

Probably because it stars the guy from Riverdale who was also the little boy in Big Daddy 20 years ago. Believe the stars of that show have big online followings.

Holy shit. Is that dude the kid from the Disney channel shows about twins or something? I used to watch that as a kid. Either way, why does he look like Daisy Ridley now?

1 hour ago, lorddemaxus said:

Holy shit. Is that dude the kid from the Disney channel shows about twins or something? I used to watch that as a kid. Either way, why does he look like Daisy Ridley now?

He is Cole Sprouse. He used to play Cody on the show The Suite Life of Zack & Cody and its spinoff The Suite Life on Deck. He also appeared on Friends. He now plays Jughead in Riverdale

1 hour ago, GoodOrBad said:

Can someone please tell me 4 Days(Fri,Sat,Sun,Mon) USA/Can Box Office collections of an Indian movie called Zero? The movie starring Shah Rukh Khan was released on 21st Dec, 2018. 

Not all distributor report actuals during the holidays, some do, some not. It is possible that we will learn about them at the end of this week or after New Year

If you check from time to time in this chart, green font numbers are estimates, black font numbers are actuals

https://www.the-numbers.com/box-office-chart/weekend/2018/12/21

and here the chart from Box Office Mojo, it has some more titles, but less actuals adjusted

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/weekend/chart/?yr=2018&wknd=51&p=.htm

= not all titles are added, only the ones with existing estimates / actuals.

Zero seems for the moment not to be on them

Btw, I've seen you ask that in International threads too:

that counts not only for he US, a lot of companies have closed down or closed down parts of their departments, especially this year, with the 24 being a Monday (in my country 24 = 1/2 public holiday, 25 + 26 full public holiday, means people take holidays since the weekend till next weekend a lot, empty streets and empty/closed non-grocery stores at Monday here)

Are you aware about the movie having its own thread at International?

You could post your findings (see UK) in that thread if you want to.