Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

I think reviews are gonna be mediocre, something in the 70RT. i believe there's been a screening last night in London and reactions are more muted than those at the premiere, many 3 stars and even 2 stars. I now think this will do Rogue Nation numbers in the US

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

11 minutes ago, Maggie said:

I think reviews are gonna be mediocre, something in the 70RT. i believe there's been a screening last night in London and reactions are more muted than those at the premiere, many 3 stars and even 2 stars. I now think this will do Rogue Nation numbers in the US

Where are you even seeing these reactions? The Letterboxd reviews are all really really positive. The only two or three which aren't are legit trolls who have definitely not seen it. And UK critics who attended the screening yesterday are embargoed.

Also, from the initial US reactions, barring Scott Mendelson who has become a contrarian for engagement lately, everyone was very positive on it.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, Maggie said:

Critics don't have to overtly love a movie for them to give it a Fresh score

Edited by Algebra

1 hour ago, Algebra said:

Where are you even seeing these reactions? The Letterboxd reviews are all really really positive. The only two or three which aren't are legit trolls who have definitely not seen it. And UK critics who attended the screening yesterday are embargoed.

Also, from the initial US reactions, barring Scott Mendelson who has become a contrarian for engagement lately, everyone was very positive on it.

Just Maggie being Maggie.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Maggie said:

When you are trolling, at least get your basics right, darling. The London premier is today. You are either a time traveller or a dirty liar.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

8 minutes ago, emoviefan said:

Just Maggie being Maggie.  

There is no indication there was another screening of this last night and no reactions on twitter to back that up. And notice how she does not post or share any of these reactions she claimed are out there.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Maggie said:

Of course it were. Cause there ain't no screening and ain't no people attending last night 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Dark Alfred said:

When you are trolling, at least get your basics right, darling. The London premier is today. You are either a time traveller or a dirty liar.

I know the premiere is today, but someone on Letterboxd said they had a screening yesterday. I'm not a liar

Love these films. Even better when it's a cast and crew screening opened by Tom Cruise and Chris McQuarrie. 

Shots I worked on also made the movie!!

Cineworld Leicester Square

https://letterboxd.com/millsy123/film/mission-impossible-dead-reckoning-part-one/