Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

9 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Haven't watched this yet but I just finished my rewatch of 1-6. Here's my ranking

1. Rebecca Ferguson

2. Thandie Newton

3. Maggie Q

4. Paula Patton

5. Vanessa Kirby

6. Emmanuelle Beart

7. Michelle Monaghan

No room for Keri Russell? 

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

It's not like Michelle Monaghan isn't fine as hell but it's a competitive franchise.

And like I said i haven't seen the new one but just from the trailers Pom Klementieff in her stupid mime make up... kinda doing something for me.

Pom is super hot in this yeah.

• Like 1

Biggest surprise for me has to be atwell and cruise’s chemistry. Just felt electric from the very start. Rest of the movie was fantastic but par for course with mcq and cruise

• Like 7

39 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Haven't watched this yet but I just finished my rewatch of 1-6. Here's my ranking

1. Rebecca Ferguson

2. Thandie Newton

3. Maggie Q

4. Paula Patton

5. Vanessa Kirby

6. Emmanuelle Beart

7. Michelle Monaghan

bujbyKr.gif

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

26 minutes ago, ringedmortality said:

Weren't they dating irl for a while

It's the best chemistry he's had with a co-star since... Nicole Kidman in Days of Thunder? So I guess it tracks lol

1 hour ago, TMP said:

Biggest surprise for me has to be atwell and cruise’s chemistry. Just felt electric from the very start. Rest of the movie was fantastic but par for course with mcq and cruise

Atwell is fabulous and has chemistry with everyone.  Shockingly stupid that after her appearances as Agent Carter she didn't get a ton of big screen offers.

No they didn't date.   Atwell called them "grubby" rumours. Referred to Tom and McQuarrie more like two uncles (ouch and LOL).

Edited by TalismanRing
  • Haha 1

Atwell is like Oscar Isaac in that she has chemistry with anyone and everyone. Glad to see her in a role like this. I'm not a huge fan of this franchise, just  not my personal thing, but kudos to Cruise for keeping it going and still making good movies.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

Atwell is fabulous and has chemistry with everyone.  Shockingly stupid that after her appearances as Agent Carter she didn't get a ton of big screen offers.

No they didn't date.   Atwell called them "grubby" rumours. Referred to Tom and McQuarrie more like two uncles (ouch and LOL).

idk, I never really bought her with Evans that much, so this movie felt like a re-introduction to her and she was great. Last thing I saw her in was Dr Strange 2 where she was just kind of... there

1 minute ago, TMP said:

idk, I never really bought her with Evans that much, so this movie felt like a re-introduction to her and she was great. Last thing I saw her in was Dr Strange 2 where she was just kind of... there

Yeah she doesn't really pop in the marvel stuff, probably why her career hasn't gone as big as it could've, but she's been great elsewhere.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ringedmortality said:

I thought she was great in Captain America

Yeah in First Avenger and Agent Carter she's pretty great, the MCU just never really found out how to use her correctly which sucks.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

TBF most of the actors in that movie arnt actually there.

20 hours ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Not gonna spoil anything for you. I think it's perfectly executed. It's a complete film. It lays down the rules early on and follows it through. No cliffhanger, but Part 2 set up nicely. I think this is textbook how you should end a Part 1 film. I hate gimmick cliffhangers. INFINITY WAR was atricious. The only other Part 1 film that I think got the ending right was KILL BILL.  

When Tarantino made Kill BIll, he intended it to be released as a single, three and half hour film . The studio said no, and insisted it be released as two films.

• Like 1