Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

EXCLUSIVE: After a successful launch of clips and footage at CinemaCon, Paramount is pushing its big Tom Cruise  tentpoles, Top Gun: Maverick to Memorial Day weekend 2022, and Mission: Impossible 7 to Sept. 30, 2022.

https://deadline.com/2021/09/top-gun-maverick-flies-from-thanksgiving-to-memorial-day-weekend-mission-impossible-7-ignites-in-fall-2022-1234825624/

I hope they just start going on the next one as soon as...Possible...so they can just get it out within a year of this one, or less, perhaps Summer 2023?  But who knows, with the insurance issues cropping up, also wouldn't be surprised if Paramount hedges their bets and sees how this one performs first...  

Edited by Macleod

12 minutes ago, Macleod said:

I hope they just start going on the next one as soon as...Possible...so they can just get it out within a year of this one, or less, perhaps Summer 2023?  But who knows, with the insurance issues cropping up, also wouldn't be surprised if Paramount hedges their bets and sees how this one performs first...  

its Paramount's biggest franchise, and they are still trying Star Trek, so MI franchise is safe

Just now, Ryan Reynolds said:

its ok, we got deepfake Tom Cruise

Oh my, the collider deepfake roundtable video is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on Youtube. I woke everyone up late at night watching that hahaha!