Seto Kaiba

Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning Part 1 | July 12 2023 | 99% on Rotten Tomatoes! | 290M budget so far, Cruise holding Paramount hostage for more money

7 hours ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

is part 2 still filming late summer ?

Yeah into the end of the year apparently. They’ve been filming since February but are taking a break for the Top Gun press tour. Part of the reason Part 1  was delayed was so they wouldn’t have to stop filming for two press tours (along with all the other stated reasons). 

First time a trailer has ever had me smiling all the way through

Despite the seemingly more somber mood, it filled me with joy

looks wonderful

Edited by interiorgatordecorator
  • Like 6

Obviously this'll deliver on the spectacle but I do miss the relatively uncomplicated pre-Fallout days when these things didn't take themselves so seriously and didn't all have to be monuments to 60-year-old Tom Cruise fighting off his existential crisis. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

This looks amazing 

Tom Cruise coming to serve for 3 years straight with Top Gun and MI7-8 

They should release quickly to not lost views, it's really popping up, i didn't even search for it and it appears on my timeline.

I think its only here at BOT that we obsess over trailer views. Anyway the leak is viral and that's great marketing in itself. Plus at this point the audience for this movie will be there for sure unless Mcq and cruise miss on execution which to me looks unlikely considering how strong their collabs have been so far. 

Thinking this could do 250m domestic and 900m WW with a great middle kingdom run. Hopefully finale amps it even more and has a Skyfall kind of 300/1B WW finish. 

• Like 1

I love how they hide Cruise for the first 45 seconds or so of the trailer so you don’t immediately realise what the film is, would have been great to see it in a cinema first and have that slow realisation.

When the music really kicks in it’s pure hype. Can’t wait!