kayumanggi

DHD FRI (03.16): 13.0 M - 21 JUMP STREET | 6.8 M THE LORAX | 4.0 M JOHN CARTER

Weekend projections21 Jump Street- 37 millionThe Lorax- 31 millionJC 14.5-15 million I'm assuming minimum influence of spring break and expecting moderate Saturday increase for 21JST and healthy increases for Lorax and JC.

St Paddy`s or not, 21 JS will earn back its budget in less than a week. Huge success for Channing and writer/actor Jonah. These guys are on fire! It`s just awesome to see another movie that looked like the worst idea on paper, turn into critical and boxoffice hit (ROTPOTA,this).

Wouldn't St. Patrick's only affect its late shows? I'm just wondering how much of an effect NCAA basketball will have for the early shows.

Considering some bars have been open since the crack of dawn and with the games all day there will be a slight effect. But it's still a terrific number for it.As for JC, once Disney sees the Avengers numbers then that will take off some of the sting

Wouldn't St. Patrick's only affect its late shows? I'm just wondering how much of an effect NCAA basketball will have for the early shows.

Probably not too much, everyone's brackets are already dead after yesterday's games
  • Like 1