CM 1.35

Dumbo 1

Percentage drops from Sunday

CoLL -60%

Shazam -49.5%

BT -55%

CM -40.5%

Dumbo -28.5%

Who would have thought the movie getting them Endgame effect is Dumbo. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Sam said:

Percentage drops from Sunday

CoLL -60%

Shazam -49.5%

BT -55%

CM -40.5%

Dumbo -28.5%

Who would have thought the movie getting them Endgame effect is Dumbo. 

Nah it came out after CM and sucked so bad and so furiously that its jumps now aren't impressive. If it wasn't gloomy and sucky it would have done twice as well this past week. It might do 120 millon DOM instead of 110. Meh, still awful.

Edited by cdsacken

4 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

CM vs JW:FK weekly

1: 197 - 205 (-8)

2: 286 - 305 (-19)

3: 333 - 348 (-15)

4: 361 - 373 (-12)

5: 378 - 391 (-13)

6: 391 - 402 (-11)

7. 405 - 408 (-3)

Shall cross JW:FK daily number next weekend.

Fake news.

2 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

CM vs JW:FK weekly

1: 197 - 205 (-8)

2: 286 - 305 (-19)

3: 333 - 348 (-15)

4: 361 - 373 (-12)

5: 378 - 391 (-13)

6: 391 - 402 (-11)

7. 405 - 408 (-3)

Shall cross JW:FK daily number next weekend.

A movie which grossed over 99% of DOM during the summer versus CM with 99 or 100% outside of the summer. And CM will beat it muhahah

Just now, cdsacken said:

A movie which grossed over 99% of DOM during the summer versus CM with 99 or 100% outside of the summer. And CM will beat it muhahah

A movie which is part of a beloved cinematic universe and enjoyed both Spring Break and the Easter holidays plus the Endgame hype to surge late legs versus the fifth movie about why bringing back dinosaurs was bad idea. 417M still looks really good muhahah

2 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

A movie which is part of a beloved cinematic universe and enjoyed both Spring Break and the Easter holidays plus the Endgame hype to surge late legs versus the fifth movie about why bringing back dinosaurs was bad idea. 417M still looks really good muhahah

Considering how bad the films are, giving credit where due, even $100mn looks really good.

9 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Nah it came out after CM and sucked so bad and so furiously that its jumps now aren't impressive. If it wasn't gloomy and sucky it would have done twice as well this past week. It might do 120 millon DOM instead of 110. Meh, still awful.

I was joking. Guess sometime it’s hard to tell in writing lol.

(btw, I’m fully aware it’s a bad habit, but my common posting mode is sarcasm and squibbing remarks. So when you see a post of mine that is seemingly serious, 80% of the time, you can safely assume it’s really not :P)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Sam said:

I was joking. Guess sometime it’s hard to tell in writing lol.

(btw, I’m fully aware it’s a bad habit, but my common posting mode is sarcasm and squibbing remarks. So when you see a post of mine that is seemingly serious, 80% of the time, you can safely assume it’s really not :P)

lol I figured. :D 

9 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Jurassic World box office run was super impressive. Fallen Kingdom's run was less impressive but given how horrendous the movie was it was fantastic. Agreed 417 for that awful film was really really good.

11 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

FK didn't need another movie's hype for it's numbers tho