sfran43

Weekend Thread: Friday Estimates: Pika pi! 20.7m, Assemble! 16.1m, Anne Hathaway! 4m, Cheerleaders: Endgame 1.5m, LotR: Origins 825k

1 minute ago, titanic2187 said:

Last week saturday bump was 51%, this week bump should be higher with around 70% . 62-63m , about 58% 3rd weekend drop  

70% drop ensures 64+. Sunday drop is softer, so you need to recalculate it.

So if it follow's IW's third weekend, looking like Endgame could be headed for a 58% drop.  There's no sugarcoating it, that's a pretty terrible drop.  Even Civil War only had a 54.7% drop, and most MCU movies (even ones with not so great legs) had 50% or lighter drops.  Honestly beginning to wonder if 850M might be a bit optimistic.

Edited by IceFire9yt
  • Thanks 2

Tbh , I'm rooting Disney just because they own Marvel Studios and Pixar ( made some great movies that I love but I don't really care about them. Just a respect for those movies. ). So , as long as they don't fuck my Marvel Studios up then :worthy: 

Hail , Disney and Feige.

• ...wtf 2
  • Knock It Off 1

Everyone who wanted to see Endgame has already seen Endgame i reckon. Theres probably like only 1000 people left on the Planet that still didnt have a chance to see it.

• Like 2

Just now, Curtis1986 said:

Hoping Endgames would have black panther legs. Oh well.

You cant just order a cake for your Mothers birthday and then eat it all by yourself. Thats not how it works!

4 minutes ago, Claudio said:

Tbh , I'm rooting Disney just because they own Marvel Studios and Pixar ( made some great movies that I love but I don't really care about them. Just a respect for those movies. ). So , as long as they don't fuck my Marvel Studios up then :worthy: 

Hail , Disney and Feige.

Please be ironic. Please be ironic.

3 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

Everyone who wanted to see Endgame has already seen Endgame i reckon. Theres probably like only 1000 people left on the Planet that still didnt have a chance to see it.

There's still at least 240 million people in my country who still haven't seen it. 

7 minutes ago, Curtis1986 said:

Hoping Endgames would have black panther legs. Oh well.

You thought that Endgame would have a 3.4 multiplier off of a 357.1mil opening? That was never ever going to happen in a million years. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

Ugh, thought the Endgame legs would be better than what they were. Not going to stabilize like I thought. Legs are quite shitty for an A+ cinemascore movie. 😑 

I mean it opened to $357M OW, and was quite a massive event especially fans of the MCU. I’m not sure how we can call legs for something that opened that big shitty.

• Thanks 1

Just now, KJsooner said:

Ugh, thought the Endgame legs would be better than what they were. Not going to stabilize like I thought. Legs are quite shitty for an A+ cinemascore movie. 😑 

Cinemascore doesnt mean shit, sorry. And for a movie that opened to 357 Million dollars, did you actually really expect great legs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1