antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 4 | March 24, 2023 | RIP Lance Reddick

3 hours ago, Macleod said:

You know...Mel Gibson actually has nothing to do with JohnWick4...so you might want to take his name out of the thread to not scare off our fellow Box Office Prognosticators...  😉

Oh...I thought he was going to be in it. Was that just a rumour?

15 minutes ago, TheDude391 said:

I just wanna know who Scott Adkins is playing...I think he might be the family of Wick on the table. 
Hollywood has failed that guy so hard for a decade, I trust Stahleski to give him an actual role finally.

I assumed Clancy Brown was the family member, namely his father. 

Holy..They need to use this as a poster instead at least for Asia.

Donnie Yen is a mega freaking star here, and his newest film Sakra which just released during the Chinese New Year just destroyed Singapore and Malaysia's box office (despite terrible piracy issues and film being pretty divisive in WoM)

JW franchise has always been mediocre in Asia, they need to put Donnie Yen front and center similar to what xXx3 did.

https://deadline.com/2023/02/2023-super-bowl-movie-trailers-the-flash-fast-x-transformers-ant-man-expected-1235247160/

Similar to the above studios, Amazon/MGM and Lionsgate wouldn’t comment on their Super Bowl plans. However, it wouldn’t be shocking if either had a presence; Amazon had a spot for its Lord of the Rings series last year and MGM had one for No Time to Die in 2020. Hence, it wouldn’t be a surprise if United Artists Releasing’s Creed III (March 3) shows up, or if Lionsgate’s John Wick: Chapter 4 (March 24) makes a splash. The latter franchise ran a spot for John Wick: Chapter 2 during Super Bowl 2017.