antovolk

John Wick: Chapter 4 | March 24, 2023 | RIP Lance Reddick

I like the idea of the Wick movies but in practice they're just ok. The first one is a decent feature-length meme but the next two went so far up their own silly lore assholes. I can't begin to entertain the idea the the next movie might 3 hours of that.

23 hours ago, xieh tie said:

Variety coming for the woke mob clicks with that headline when in reality if you read the article the script was overhauled in both JW4 and R1 at his request, which I see as a win. Maybe Hollywood should contact some people that can give better ideas about these characters instead of having dumb white guys writing about things they don't understand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

Variety coming for the woke mob clicks with that headline when in reality if you read the article the script was overhauled in both JW4 and R1 at his request, which I see as a win. Maybe Hollywood should contact some people that can give better ideas about these characters instead of having dumb white guys writing about things they don't understand.

ya. Patheric headline - clickbait.. 

Even though what Donnie Yen said and the entire piece of information is a postive one but the headline dragged it down..

those reactions say some very nice things, but then I remember that there are people who consider the first 3 movies to be masterful and get a tiny bit worried a "pretty good" might be the most this movie can get out of me

Edited by interiorgatordecorator