charlie Jatinder

Monday (5/20) Numbers

16 minutes ago, tawasal said:

Yeah like Jimi here says, anyone can use that signature and act like it's you. 

Try it.. do it... i dgaf... i also have a specific style of ownage/writing over sheep/fans who often recognize themselves when that itch for reply kicks in.. this is a data site.. no need for further distractions like this.. you have your answer TTVOMJ

Edited by Maximum Avery
Typos
  • Knock It Off 2

20 minutes ago, MrFanaticGuy34 said:

Yeah, but i think we actually know that by now. We’re not stupid, you know. Just saying.

So why do you ask if you know and i answered that its a connection? ..?..... ? For other sites? You know... internet...? TTVOMJ

6 minutes ago, Deja23 said:

Good grief. What’s the big deal about having a signature? Though he didn’t have to, he’s already explained what it is and why he does it. Move on. 

It’s annoying and attention-grabbing and useless

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Maximum Avery said:

Try it.. do it... i dgaf... i also have a specific style of ownage/writing over sheep/fans who often recognize themselves when that itch for reply kicks in.. this is a data site.. no need for further distractions like this.. you have your answer TTVOMJ

TTVOMJ you are the living definition of OSTENTATION.  

2 hours ago, tawasal said:

Why must you include your signature in the post?

It's not like we will not know it's you who made a post, with your display name attached to every post you make? 

Mike also writes always peace and Mike as a signature

I see no harm

54 minutes ago, JimiQ said:

It’s annoying and attention-grabbing and useless

way less than e.g. the misuse of term like locked, billies,.... and whatnot again and again leads to derailments and so on.

People are used to styles out of e.g. what is/was usus at the forum they started with or... deliver their own quirks.

As long as people do not get personal, where is the harm?

Isn't this here even a special place for 'otherness'?

If its too much, use ignore?

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, raulbalarezo said:

21-E347-CC-7179-482-D-8883-E39048609-B86

🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

"It wa'n't me" ... i was cheering for disney to get a hold of fox ONLY because of marvel.. couldnt care less about other reasons, since i am not well informed... it might be that i replied to that person or that person replied to me since your picture doesnt show the whole picture... OR it could be an obsessed fan... come to think if it i am starting to see signs of that here.. can we please go back to box office? TTVOMJ

• Thanks 1