Legion Again

Disney+ MCU: The Falcon & The Winter Soldier | Featuring Captain Ughmerica and Battlestar Galactica

1 hour ago, Wondy said:

I do understand the meaning, but not the enthusiasm so many seem to share for a cinnamon roll (to eat) in general. 

I do use cinnamon to cook, in especial for very old recipes (eg hot / cooked meat... see medieval times recipes), but am not that much into sweet baked things, probably why I do not click with that.

Lethal Weapon vibe ... thought similar, roles exchanged. A bit 48h too? One snarky motor mouth, the other ....

When the Disney+ shows were revealed this was my most anticipated one since the Cap series is my favourite from the MCU. Now since then WandaVision has become Top 5 of my favourite MCU things ever so I don't expect this show to exceed that bar for me. 

Some may criticise MCU for being the same thing but don't tell me WandaVision and Falcon and Winter Soldier will be the same show. Variety is what will help these shows appeal to different people while satisfy the core MCU fanbase. 

• Like 7

Seeing people talk about the hype or excitement for this, and I’ll say for myself it’s 3rd amongst the MCU series we’re getting this year. In several of the FB MCU/nerd groups I’m in, this or Loki frequently occupy the top spot amongst “TV” series this year.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Some of my friends dropped WandaVision after 2 minutes so this will definitely be more satisfying for them. Personally my preference is for the more "cosmic" (either space or magic-based MCU stories) but this still looks entertaining and very much in the vein of the Cap movies (all of which I loved). 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Menor said:

Some of my friends dropped WandaVision after 2 minutes so this will definitely be more satisfying for them. Personally my preference is for the more "cosmic" (either space or magic-based MCU stories) but this still looks entertaining and very much in the vein of the Cap movies (all of which I loved). 

Yea I'm also much more into the cosmic/grander power events. It's the main reason Eternals is my number 1 for the year. F/WS still looks good though and I expect to enjoy the hell out of the ride. 

• Like 1

All of the trailers/commercials have looked bland so far, however, knowing some of the characters in the show and the potential themes and storylines they'll most likely deal with (that the trailers have not shown or covered at all), I'm really excited. I feel like viewers being surprised that the show is actually more than just a generic MCU action series will be a common reaction we'll see a lot over the next two months.

6 minutes ago, Menor said:

If Zemo is using superhuman soldiers, I wonder how they'll square that with his hatred for superheroes in general.

out of three... there are possibilities (not seriously meant)

• Like 1

I've never liked Falcon. His "power" is lame and I don't find him to be funny at all. He's like Walmart War Machine.

Winter Soldier is better as a villain. As soon as he turn good, he's bland AF.

I hope this series can do to them what Wandavision did for Wanda and Vision. Wanda and Vision is now my fav MCU couple.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1