Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

On Tuesday, March 22, 2016 at 9:56 PM, Napoleon said:

After this movie and Ghostbusters flop, it's time for Hollywood to stop trying to make Chris Hemsworth happen.

Rush, Blackhat, Vacation, In the Heart of the Sea and now these two. This guys just can't act, and he's not even that pretty.

I will not have a bad word said about Rush, he was a perfect James Hunt in that film. Perfect I tell you! 

11 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

Those clips confirm that at least some of the movie takes place after the Snow White movie (whereas the marketing still tries to sell it as just a prequel).

Both this and Alice 2 are prequels and sequels.

I can't get on board with this. Yeah seeing all these ladies ham it up would normally be exciting but even Theron was boring in the first one. It was dull ham.

• Like 1

Those clips look so boring and they do not feel really finished (maybe the soundtrack will be diffenrent in the film). I did not have any interest watching the film in theathers but kind of considered to stream if I saw it somewhere for fun but now I am not really interested at all.

At least some dwarf actors got work, rare to see female dwarfs I think.