Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

3 hours ago, Chinoiserie said:

Those clips look so boring and they do not feel really finished (maybe the soundtrack will be diffenrent in the film). I did not have any interest watching the film in theathers but kind of considered to stream if I saw it somewhere for fun but now I am not really interested at all.

At least some dwarf actors got work, rare to see female dwarfs I think.

Well if they repeated what they did in the first movie, there s no dwarves.

And Hollywood dwarves actors were absolutely furious about that decision.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

Eh. It looks appealing enough for the GA, and the first one made 155M DOM with an almost 400M WW, so I'm not really expecting this to tank as hard. 

I'll agree that it looks appealing (I really am looking forward to it). But im also not sensing any buzz at all. This is going to be another John Carter/Jack the Giant Slayer etc albeit with probably a lower budget.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

Eh. It looks appealing enough for the GA, and the first one made 155M DOM with an almost 400M WW, so I'm not really expecting this to tank as hard. 

Yep, fantasy movies have a fanbase and they don't get a lot of movies. I think this will do fine even if critics don't love it all that much. If Hansel and Gretel can make $225 million WW then there is no reason for people to expect this to bomb terribly.

• Like 1

DOM=130 OS=240 WW=370

I really don't see the hype for this movie ... although I think it will be close to the previous total.

Oh it got like two weeks before Civil War rear ends it.

Edited by Subzero

Absolute best case scenario is an Oblivion type run domestically. That got annihilated by IM3 in weekend 3, which I think could happen if this opens big enough.

I don't think CW will hurt it too much if it opens low though; that would mean that there's a niche audience wanting to see it whom likely won't be affected by a big blockbuster like CW. With a 35M+ opening you'd know that it's reaching beyond the fantasy crowd into the GA, who will likely be more attracted by Marvel.

On ‎3‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 7:36 PM, ddddeeee said:

Both this and Alice 2 are prequels and sequels.

I can't get on board with this. Yeah seeing all these ladies ham it up would normally be exciting but even Theron was boring in the first one. It was dull ham.

You mean you didn't enjoy her going all Faye "NO WIRE HANGERS EVER!" Dunaway in Mommie Dearest on her brother yelling "WHERE IS SHE?!?!?!?!?!" and slapping him? hahaha.

I love the prospect of her and Emily being catty with each other but I can't really get on board with this. But then I didn't like Snow White and the Huntsman so...

• Like 1