Cedarpoint1111

THE HUNTSMAN WINTER'S WAR | April 22, 2016 | New Trailer on Page 42!

1 hour ago, Macleod said:

Yeah big bomb, no surprise.  That being said...small complaint...they ALWAYS say, $XXX write down.  

No, this movie doesn't have a $70m write down.  It has a $70m loss.  It's not the same thing!  I don't actually know on this one, they just always say that wrong.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Sam said:

I have decided on the time and date to see this thing. I have bought the necessities too. I think I'm ready. 

The cast is beautiful.

I don't even mind saying, I'm including Hemsworth in my comment there.

• Like 1

Much better on second viewing.

Seems I have literally slept through half of it and missed it the first time (I was knackered).

Still a bit ugly and stupid though. Too bad for all the great actresses. And the visuals are nowhere as impressive as the first one's, just an afterthought.

Having all that in mind, it's still miles better than Cinderella, maybe even better than Maleficent. Disney's first live action adaptation that is any good is Jungle Book (but JB's still a bit boring and stupid).

Pet peeves: accents don't usually bother me, because, as linguistically gifted as I am, I am not a native English speaker. This time however both Hemsworth and Chastain jumped the shark. Lol. Also, don't ever cast Chastain as a young beautiful girl. She is neither (but a brilliant actress).

Edited by shayhiri
  • Like 1

Kristen Stewart throwing shade 

http://variety.com/2016/film/news/kristen-stewart-huntsman-sequel-not-starring-1201770248/

In an interview for this week’s Variety cover story, Stewart spoke out for the first time about what happened. “I read a few scripts,” Stewart recalls. “None of them were good. None of them were greenlight-able. And I had a meeting with Universal about the places where the story could go. Maybe Chris was more into it. I actually don’t f—ing know.”

She insists that the tabloid coverage of her relationship with director Rupert Sanders — the two were caught kissing by the paparazzi shortly after the movie opened in the summer of 2012 — didn’t factor into Universal’s decision-making. “It wasn’t a situation where I got kicked off a movie because I got in trouble,” says Stewart, who issued a public apology to her then-boyfriend Robert Pattinson. “We had been in talks months after that about making something work, and it never came together.”

Stewart found out about the sequel in a press release. “I was like, ‘OK, cool,’” she says with a laugh. “We hadn’t spoken in a long time, but I didn’t know we had broken up,” she says of Universal.

The studio did reach out to ask if she would appear in a cameo as Snow White. She told them, “I might just leave that be. I was really into that, but …” she adds with a smirk. “So now I’m like … ‘Thank God.’”

You know Kristen, I am sure you also read the scripts of the first Twilight and the first Snow White and were like "Such an incredible pair of scripts!!!".

11 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Ah K Stewart has been in 27 films released in cinemas, and not including Twilight..... 3 of them were hits. Three. 

She might as well have been in Huntsman, lol. 

She he is working with Ang Lee and Woody Allen. Sheds doing fine. She probably doesn't want to be in the spotlight too much after the Twilight series

5 minutes ago, John Marston said:

She he is working with Ang Lee and Woody Allen. Sheds doing fine. She probably doesn't want to be in the spotlight too much after the Twilight series

it s way better than that actually, she is actually the Queen of Cannes this year and  she is making covers of tons of media outlets.

She s in two movies this year at Cannes, the Woody Allen and Personal Shopper, her second collaboration with french director Olivier Assayas.

The first movie was called Clouds of Sils Maria, a movie for which she was raved to the heavens.

She s the new indie/auteur darling if you can believe it.

Edited by The Futurist

6 hours ago, The Futurist said:

it s way better than that actually, she is actually the Queen of Cannes this year and  she is making covers of tons of media outlets.

She s in two movies this year at Cannes, the Woody Allen and Personal Shopper, her second collaboration with french director Olivier Assayas.

The first movie was called Clouds of Sils Maria, a movie for which she was raved to the heavens.

She s the new indie/auteur darling if you can believe it.

I thought she was supposed to be an emotionless mouth-breathing robot? Oh well.

Just now, ddddeeee said:

This movie was terrible CJohn. You need to stop. We are here for you.

I was actually joking this time. I won't buy it :lol: 

This thing is god awful. It is the worst movie I have seen in theaters this year.

• Like 1