Wormow

The Hunger Games: The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes | November 17, 2023 | Prequel about President Snow | Francis Lawrence to direct | Given a SAG interim agreement

On 10/29/2023 at 9:19 AM, SpiderByte said:

She said something slightly critical about Snow White.

That's it.

You may agree with her criticisms (and I suspect you do), and you may consider the furor overblown. However, it's fair to say that her criticisms were stronger than "slight."

• Like 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Knock It Off 1

5 hours ago, MovieMan89 said:

A THG sequel series would possibly be the most desperate cash grabby sequel series ever. Absolutely not. 

That, my friend, would be Twilight. Jacob and Renesmee series, flop what'shisface who played him and flop what'sherface that played her. RBatz and KStew would stay the fuck away so it would be pretty much Z lister fest.

RT in two days right? I'm expecting a quick certified fresh here in the 80-90% range with reviews praising the looks and how exciting they made the action sequences of the actual games be after so long away from the hunger games.

Just a prediction.

22 hours ago, ThomasNicole said:

Rachel Zegler is definitely ramping up the interest for this. Smart dress choices, smart responses about the franchise. 

This can be a strong case for SAG in how actors matters for promotion if it ended up opening well above prior expectations and the strike didn’t ended by then.

Whoa, she just made this film a must watch for me with that comparison

I've been wary of prequels/sequels to big franchise for a while now thanks to star wars/Harry Potter/hobbit. But I must say this one has looked incredibly good and I'm very excited for it.

Helps that it's based off an actual extension of the story by the author, and that they didn't try to split it into a dozen movies for no reason