Eric Prime

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

It's good to see Yesterday show signs of good legs by climbing above Annabelle: Creation on the weekend chart. I know the horror films are dragging each other down at the moment, but if Yesterday wasn't able to connect with audiences the way that it is, I don't think it would've had a chance at outlasting Annabelle, much less grossing above $10M with just the weekend numbers. I'm happy to see that a film like that is doing well.

34 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Spidey will be fine. Midsommar is too weird, so it wasn’t going to be another Hereditary. 

I found Midsommar to be pretty straight forward.  It's a very dark movie so ye, it won't play very well, but it's not entirely weird.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Good increase going by morning numbers. May hit 35-36.

As expected, it wasn’t a huge increase. I wanna see it hit 190M, hopefully Sunday will hold extremely well. It’d need about a 17% drop to get there.

Edited by Inceptionzq

26 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Good increase going by morning numbers. May hit 35-36.

32.5 Fri for 124

35 Sat for 159

26.25 (-25% being conservative) Sun for 185.25 6-day

Looking at about 30 increase over SMH 6-day of 154+

Edited by a2k
  • Like 4
  • Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Inceptionzq said:

Not a huge increase as expected. I wanna see it hit 190M, hopefully Sunday will hold extremely well. It’d need about a 17% drop to get there.

you shouldnt expect a huge inreace though, 15-20 is the most it can have in terms of %

2 minutes ago, a2k said:

32.5 Fri for 124

35 Sat for 159

26.25 (-25% being conservative) Sun for 185.25 6-day

Looking at about 30 increase over SMH 6-day of 154+

funny how we wnt from the doom and gloom, of it may hit 150, to now possible hit in the range of 185-190, lol

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

funny how we wnt from the doom and gloom, of it may hit 150, to now possible hit in the range of 185-190, lol

People went into sky falling mode because we never had a Tuesday MCU opener before and assumed the worst. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

you shouldnt expect a huge inreace though, 15-20 is the most it can have in terms of %

I wasn’t expecting a huge increase. I was meaning that not having a huge increase was expected.

Captain Marvel, End games, Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Spider-Man homecoming, and in two weeks the category 5 hurricane known as The Lion King. Disney is killing the game right now. Disney is killing the game. Who's ever in charge of running that company deserves a huge rise.

Edited by Curtis1986