Impact

Crowd Reports Thread

The only other film I think I will see before The Avengers is Titans 2.

I see everything but, Titanic, Hunger Games, American Reunion, and Five Year Engagement looks the best.Should check some of those out.
  • Like 1

I'm unfamiliar with the Hunger Games source material, so I'll likely skip that. Between now and the Avengers, I will definitely be seeing 21 Jump Street. Might see Wrath of the Titans if it ends up being better than Clash, but will most likely skip out on 3D. Will see American Reunion and Five Year Engagement. And that's it.

Edited by Jay Beezy

Mirror, Mirror

March 14, 2012,

Powerplant Mall, Makati City, Philippines

Press Screening, 8 pm

95% full (300-400 seats)

missed the trailers

The movie:

It's campy but very entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously. The dwarfs are funny. Julia Roberts' accent is a little distracting but well she's really charismatic. Lily Collins and Armie Hammer didn't have that much chemistry. but they were good individually in their roles. There are some changes in the story which I think is good. The crowd was laughing out loud. And oh stay until the credits roll.

B

I'm unfamiliar with the Hunger Games source material, so I'll likely skip that. Between now and the Avengers, I will definitely be seeing 21 Jump Street. Might see Wrath of the Titans if it ends up being better than Clash, but will most likely skip out on 3D. Will see American Reunion and Five Year Engagement. And that's it.

That's not a good reason at all.

Are you familiar with the source material for the other movies you're seeing? Don't treat this as an adaptation of a teen novel, treat it as the movie event it is.
  • Like 1

Mirror, Mirror

March 14, 2012,

Press Screening, 8 pm

95% full (300-400 seats)

missed the trailers

The movie:

It's campy but very entertaining as long as you don't take it too seriously. The dwarfs are funny. Julia Roberts' accent is a little distracting but well she's really charismatic. Lily Collins and Armie Hammer didn't have that much chemistry. but they were good individually in their roles. There are some changes in the story which I think is good. The crowd was laughing out loud. And oh stay until the credits roll.

B

that's a lot of people. And the dwarfs did look funny in the tv spot I saw.

Hmm.

Mirror, Mirror

March 14, 2012,

Press Screening, 8 pm

95% full (300-400 seats)

missed the trailers

The movie:

B

After credits scene? Not sure... is it a setup for a sequel?

John Carter 3D @ 2000 @ Vue 40% full at the biggest screen must be over 300 seats or thereaboutsTrailers: Battleship, Avengers Assemble (lol), Hunger Games, Wrath of the Titans (no reaction to all)Movie: Not a bad movie, but far from great. Lots of flaws, story problems mostly. B-Friends reactions: Bad, thoughts were from too long, incoherent story, cheesy, underdeveloped etc.

After credits scene? Not sure... is it a setup for a sequel?

Not after credits, during the credits. I'm not sure if it setting up for a sequel since I had to go and didn't finish it. It was just a cutesy cast performance :D
  • Like 1