TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

Just now, Rebeccas said:

They’re literally just showing us like various parts of 4 scenes lmao. Guardians is probably the beginning, then the new Asgard gathering/meeting, Zeus’s place and the black and white Christian Bale

I think Feige have something to do with this. 

There are reports that he was very pissed with Disney for showing too much on DS2 campaign.

5 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

I think Feige have something to do with this. 

There are reports that he was very pissed with Disney for showing too much on DS2 campaign.

It’s weird he didn’t have the power to say no to some of the scenes they showed in DS2 trailers. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Rebeccas said:

They’re literally just showing us like various parts of 4 scenes lmao. Guardians is probably the beginning, then the new Asgard gathering/meeting, Zeus’s place and the black and white Christian Bale

well much better for us

7 minutes ago, Juan Caballo said:

Idk what time will be in your countries but social media embargo lifts in 9 hours and 15 minutes. (It's 20:15 here) 

It’s not really an embargo I don’t think it’s just when the movie ends at the premiere lol 

2 hours ago, Rebeccas said:

It’s weird the clips and trailers are super leaning into the slapstick comedy aspect but then every interview/quote talks about how it’s dramatic and emotional… 

Some of the funniest comedies I've seen were also hard-hitting in the feels.

Comedy and emotions pair well together.