eddyxx

Fantastic Four | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

13 hours ago, SpiderByte said:

This phrasing makes it sound like Krasinski may not 100% be the pick for the actual movie. It makes sense, if they want a big name director it might be easier to convince them to sign in on if they haven't already cast the main lead for them 

Thank god, now gimme black Reed Richards.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

There's a rumor that Marvel may have an announcement coming soon-ish: they added a bunch of music people which some people think indicates they put together a theme for SDCC or D23. Maybe their director search was shorter than expected?

https://www.thecosmiccircus.com/marvel-studios-f4-announcement/

I hope we get another banger like "Another Body" from 2015.

We are now in Rumor De Jour (Rumor of the Day) territory with this film.

I think Spielberg would be a good fit for FF, but I doubt Speilberg will want to be the hired help on a film ..which he would be with Feige in charge.....after being pretty much his own boss for so long.

2 minutes ago, p a p i said:

Good and proven reliable source on Twitter, GreatPhase or GreatPhrase, said that the F4 casting is done and they are present in the following projects : Barbie, Stranger Things, The Boys and Top Gun Maverick.

I believe they are going with a young F4. 

If I had to guess? 

Margot Robbie - Sue Storm

Jack Quaid - Reed Richards

Glen Powell - The Thing

Joe Keery - Johnny 

I wish I had a dime for every time a rumor from a good and reliable source proves to be total BS.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

I wish I had a dime for every time a rumor from a good and reliable source proves to be total BS.

This one still has to be proven wrong. 

This guy is one of those cases that you just know he has inside info. 

It's just crazy. Until he's proven wrong, I will keep putting my chips on him. 

And he is being very specific. This will be make or break case. I guess? He's getting way to much stuff right. 

He's also very respected in the MSS subreddit. 

MCU knows they need to pull out the big guns so I'm expecting, like, Denzel or Keanu on stage at ComicCon announcing their Doctor Doom casting

I'm still of mind Reed needs to be relatively old (40s to 50s). Don't like the rumors and fancasting of like Jamie Dornan. Reed needs to be a mentor, a bit tortured and around the block, man out of his time and still stunted

• Like 1

9 hours ago, p a p i said:

Good and proven reliable source on Twitter, GreatPhase or GreatPhrase, said that the F4 casting is done and they are present in the following projects : Barbie, Stranger Things, The Boys and Top Gun Maverick.

If I had to guess? 

Glen Powell - The Thing

Joe Keery - Johnny 

Never mind. 

In this rumor he's referring to the MCU in general. Not F4 only. 

17 hours ago, p a p i said:

If I had to guess? 

Glen Powell - The Thing

Joe Keery - Johnny 

The tweet didnt even say these were in the FF cast.  You expect me to believe Jack Quaid and MARGOT ROBBIE could read as a married couple?

8 hours ago, p a p i said:

Never mind. 

In this rumor he's referring to the MCU in general. Not F4 only. 

Yep. However Ryan Gosling did mention he's interested in a MCU role as ghost rider. Miles Teller seems interested in nova.  Also there is a rumor picking up steam that Penn Badgely from the Netflix show you is the frontrunner for reed Richards

49 minutes ago, Reddroast said:

Yep. However Ryan Gosling did mention he's interested in a MCU role as ghost rider. Miles Teller seems interested in nova.  Also there is a rumor picking up steam that Penn Badgely from the Netflix show you is the frontrunner for reed Richards

That would be a awesome Reed.