UK Box Office Thread

21 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

1. Spider-Man £4.6m -76% £51.2m
2. The Matrix £2.6m

3. Clifford £350k £3.8m

4. West Side Story £212k -64% £3.8m

5. “83” £182k

No other numbers given by Screen Daily

(Obviously drops are huge because cinemas were closed on Saturday. They’re closed again this Saturday too). 

Are they? Cinemas aren’t close on NYD

Just made 12.5 from weekdays right? Lmao.    

Not sure of ratio, but in us gonna be maybe 65% of weekdays, would give £8.1 for £72.8 cume. Think realistic maybe 70.5-72? TLJ doesn’t seem too ambitious from there. Endgame is ambitious :ph34r:

£63.7m? How is that possible if it was at £57.4m on Wednesday? Unless I am getting days mixed up, I cant remember what day it is after Christmas…

If that number is indeed correct that is just insane, and £80m+ would definitely look likely.

• Like 1

Just now, Heretic said:

£63.7m? How is that possible if it was at £57.4m on Wednesday? Unless I am getting days mixed up, I cant remember what day it is after Christmas…

If that number is indeed correct that is just insane, and £80m+ would definitely look likely.

Yeah no way Th was 6.3, LOL. I can only assume 57.4 was tues cume — 6.2 mon tues 6.3 wed th

• Like 1

Just now, Heretic said:

Sorry, I think £57.4m must be by Tuesday actually looking at it again as it made over £3m on both days! 

So over £70m after the 4 day weekend. Unbelievable. Titanic and TLJ are firmly in sight now. Endgame seems a bit of a stretch, but 7th biggest film of all time is above anyone’s wildest imaginations for a Spider-Man film.

1 minute ago, Heretic said:

Sorry, I think £57.4m must be by Tuesday actually looking at it again as it made over £3m on both days! 

So over £70m after the 4 day weekend. Unbelievable. Titanic and TLJ are firmly in sight now. Endgame seems a bit of a stretch, but 7th biggest film of all time is above anyone’s wildest imaginations for a Spider-Man film.

NTTD or bust!

8 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Do we really have to wait for Monday to get 70? I was hoping for Sunday 👀   

I mean if FSS matches wed+Th that’s 70 on the dot 🤣

Should be very close I think. After Monday probably £71-72m (~$95m). Aiming for $110m now.

Edited by Heretic
  • Like 1
  • Astonished 6

32 minutes ago, Product Driven Legion said:

Do we really have to wait for Monday to get 70? I was hoping for Sunday 👀   

I mean if FSS matches wed+Th that’s 70 on the dot 🤣

I think 70 on Monday is a good bet, but not by Sunday. The only thing that gives me doubts is that New Years Eve is a total dead zone for cinemas, after about 5pm they might as well not even be open, and New Years Day doesn’t pick up until the afternoon (due to the entire country being hungover, never underestimate how much Brits are likely to drink).

• Like 1