Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

Dominion £436k +14.1% £33.2m

Railway Children £300k -13% £1.1m

Lightyear £216k +33.5% £9.7m

Black Phone £175k -17% £3.9m

Leo Grande heading over £1m next weekend. Prima Facie did £1.5m on Thursday with no other numbers reported yet. It has an encore at my local on Wednesday night but that’s all for now. 

Not just the family films doing well then either. What a great weekend. First with 5 films over £1m since February. 

Edited by Krissykins

4 hours ago, Jonwo said:

I would imagine Minions will take a hit against DC League of Super-Pets given families are likely looking for something new for the kids. 

Elvis is within touching distant of £20m.

At my local Minions has 14 showings this Friday, SuperPets 17. 

Thor is keeping the evening PLF’s (4DX, VIP, SuperScreen), Pets is sharing them with Minions during the day. 

34 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Thor is keeping the evening PLF’s (4DX, VIP, SuperScreen), Pets is sharing them with Minions during the day.

Superpets is almost 20 minutes longer.

8 hours ago, Krissykins said:

At mine, Thor is out of 4DX in favour of Top Gun in the evenings, is screen sharing IMAX with Top Gun, and sharing ScreenX with Top Gun as well

• Like 1

13 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Just looked at my local Cineworld, they've sold out Top Gun in 4dx again tonight 😅

Us and Get Out seem to be getting a one night only rerelease the week leading up to Nope as well

Hoping they do an Unlimited Screening for Nope on the Thursday after them, but I doubt it. Wishful thinking lol. 

Railway Children gone from my local on Friday, Jurassic Park Dominion ends too. 

8 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Hoping they do an Unlimited Screening for Nope on the Thursday after them, but I doubt it. Wishful thinking lol. 

Railway Children gone from my local on Friday, Jurassic Park Dominion ends too. 

They would have announced an unlimited screening by now for a movie that big

On 7/28/2022 at 7:52 AM, SchumacherFTW said:

They would have announced an unlimited screening by now for a movie that big

I’ve just remembered Nope is out on the Friday anyway, don’t know why I was thinking it was the following week lol.