Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

11 minutes ago, James said:

Maybe it will go over 6m and 15m for the weekend. Lol, that would be something considering you shut me down immediately when I suggested it a few days ago:P

The higher the better, I just wanted to keep expectations in check but it seems like the UK is accepting this way more than other countries.

Lets extrapolate again

Fri: £4.4m

Sat: £5.3m (+20%) 

Sun: £3.9m (-25%) 

£13.6m OW.

If Saturday is bigger there's a chance this tops £14m, but I'd rather expect lower and be surprised. 

• Like 1

Just now, Heretic said:

The higher the better, I just wanted to keep expectations in check but it seems like the UK is accepting this way more than other countries.

Lets extrapolate again

£13.6m OW.

If Saturday is bigger there's a chance this tops £14m, but I'd rather expect lower and be surprised. 

You brits better! It is your legacy. It seems to be doing well here too. It should easily beat all Potter movies. It's not about the WOM (which is good btw; 8.2 grade on Cinemagia), but rather the market expansion.

12 hours ago, Heretic said:

Lets extrapolate again

£13.6m OW.

14 mark more likely

Arr  next around 1.4

• Like 11

Just had a look around at a few cinemas, daytime business very strong again, on par with yesterday, or even better at some locations.

Cineworld Crawley already has 7 sellouts today, and its 11:30am. Would surprise me if it's not in the top 10 locations.