Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

What the fuck!? Huge OD. Didn't expect it to be that high at all. £12m OW is possible. 

Cineworld Crawley, which sometimes makes it into top 15 in the country, has 7 sellouts so far today.

This is going to have a very big Saturday.

Edited by Heretic

Just now, Heretic said:

Fri: £4m

Sat: £4.8m (%20%)

Sun: £

I think it'll rise to as much as £6 million Saturday. Families will be out in droves.

It doesn't feel like this is playing like the Potter movies with a massively frontloaded opening day. I base that on nothing of course :) 

I'm thinking this weekend will have a big family movie Saturday increase. We'll see. Maybe wishful thinking on my part, but just a feeling. 

2 hours ago, Heretic said:

What the fuck!? Huge OD. Didn't expect it to be that high at all. £12m OW is possible. 

Cineworld Crawley, which sometimes makes it into top 15 in the country, has 7 sellouts so far today.

This is going to have a very big Saturday.

I don't see any sell outs at my old stomping ground. 

Edit: The app is crap at updating. It's selling out the comparatively smaller screens. That 4DX and IMAX aren't selling out is odd though. 

Edited by SchumacherFTW

1 hour ago, SchumacherFTW said:

I don't see any sell outs at my old stomping ground. 

Edit: The app is crap at updating. It's selling out the comparatively smaller screens. That 4DX and IMAX aren't selling out is odd though. 

4DX may as well he sold out. The two shows this evening only have random single seats scattered on the site left.

FB is killing it this afternoon, there hasn't been a film this busy since Civil War. Itll be very interesting to see numbers later. 

Edited by Heretic

9 minutes ago, Heretic said:

Amazing OD. Pretty sure it's hitting £5m today now, its selling out everywhere. 

Maybe it will go over 6m and 15m for the weekend. Lol, that would be something considering you shut me down immediately when I suggested it a few days ago:P

• Like 1