Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

10 minutes ago, Menor said:

I assure you plenty of people liked the prequels before the memes. The difference is before the memes if you said you liked the movies people would jump down your throat recommending the garbage videos from the Red Letter Morons and trying to convince you that they are "objectively bad" and you are "objectively wrong." Now with the memes people chilled out a bit.

mike-stoklasa.gif

17 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

That makes it sound like he possibly only has one more Spider-Man film left in him after this, which I’m guessing would have to be a Venom crossover. 

The Venom crossover is going to be Venom 3.

I'm also confident Sony will back up a dump truck full of money to change his mind.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, Menor said:

I assure you plenty of people liked the prequels before the memes. The difference is before the memes if you said you liked the movies people would jump down your throat recommending the garbage videos from the Red Letter Morons and trying to convince you that they are "objectively bad" and you are "objectively wrong." Now with the memes people chilled out a bit.

Can say the same about fans of the sequels, except now both OT AND PT folks are jumping down their throats.

Plus ça change...

(not the thread to discuss this, naturally, but the observation still needed to be said, I think)

• Like 5

Revenge of the Sith suffers from bad dialogue, a hideous performance from Christensen and a far too sudden descent into darkness for Anakin, BUT...

Otherwise, it's a very engaging film. The story moves at a great pace, the visuals are generally good, and the music is spectacular. Unlike the other films in the PT, RoTS is where you felt the power of the world they inhabited. Spectacular battle between Anakin and Obi Wan.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Can say the same about fans of the sequels, except now both OT AND PT folks are jumping down their throats.

Plus ça change...

(not the thread to discuss this, naturally, but the observation still needed to be said, I think)

Yep. Hopefully it chills out when the next film series (whatever that is) comes out. Of course then the fans of that series will be in the fire...

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Cap said:

SEEE!!!!!

These types of out of context tweets are silly. This is also in same continued paragraph, Holland says,

“I’d be very content with just being a stay-at-home dad, and producing a film here and there,” he says. That’s not to say that will happen right now. “I might start shooting The Crowded Room and go, ‘You know what, this is what I’m going to do for the rest of my life.’ Or I might do Spider-Man 4, 5, and 6, finish when I’m 32, and never make another. I’m not sure what I want to do.” That’s the point. He’s in control.

BTW, His GQ.com Interview has some very good qoutes...

• "But the funny thing about fame is that just as you start to find your dreams coming true, so, too, can nightmares."
  • Him on being asked about relationship, “It’s not a conversation that I can have without her,” he says. “You know, I respect her too much to say… This isn’t my story. It’s our story. And we’ll talk about what it is when we’re ready to talk about it together.”
  •  “I actually learned this from Elizabeth Olsen,” he says. “She gave me an amazing piece of advice: ‘No’ is a full sentence. ‘No’ is enough.”

Edited by anti-Pedantic
  • Like 3