Eric Prime

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

29 minutes ago, AJG said:

This is a SHOCKING take.

Venom 2 is appalling. One of the worst films of the year. A 20 minute Nickelodeon sitcom stretched to 90 minutes.

26 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

people very much oversold the "venom 2 is so wacky that tom hardy is crazy you dunno what he's gonna do next 🤪🤪🤪".   shit is kinda boring.

24 minutes ago, John Marston said:

I don’t get why people are so easy on these Venom movies. They are pretty bad. No better than shit like the Ghost Rider movies or Daredevil 

Both venom movies are fine, I can see why some people would think they're decent and others think they're not good... but I just can't see how anyone comes away from either venom with a really strong feeling either way? Dont see how anyone can think they're amazing, or "appalling", tbh. What is in them that could provoke anger or amazement?

Edited by Avatree
  • Like 1

Spiderman

Spiderman 2 (this one is technically better but the first movie is sheer joy)

TASM

Spiderman 3 (this one has problems but at least it tries something unlike cookie cutter Disney-Sony collabs)

TASM2

HC

FFH (truly the nadir of all Spiderman movies - Jake deserved a much better movie) 

ITSV was great but I wouldn't watch it again. Not into animation and Miles is Poor Man's Parker. Never understood the point of replacements. They are always lesser versions of the iconic originals. 

• Like 1

1. Spider-Man 2

2. Spider-Man

3. Spider-Man 3

4. Amazing Spider-Man

5. Spider-Man: Far from Home

6. Spider-Man: Homecoming

7. Amazing Spider-Man 2

8. Into the spider-verse.

ASM2 and spiderverse are the only ones that I haven't enjoyed at least on some level. Though I have a feeling that if I rewatched ASM2 I might like it for its stupidity. Havent seen it since it released.

Imo none of the spider-man films are that great, we are still waiting for a truly great spider-man movie. (And it probably wont be this next one)

• Like 1

Spider-Man 2 is the best SM film...easily. Such a wonderful film with so much heart and great action.

Spider-Man 2

Spider-Man 1

Homecoming

TASM

FFH (these 3 are interchangeable IMO)

Spider-Man 3

TASM2

Edited by Noctis

1 minute ago, WittyUsername said:

This might be the first time I’ve ever heard anyone say that they prefer TASM2 over ITSV. 

Spider-verse in the cinema (at least in 2D) was like having a seizure. The fake 3D effect was legit painful, it made my eyes physically hurt. Something which I dont remember happening in pretty much any other film. So yeah I don't like that film at all. Maybe its better on a small TV screen but when I saw it, I hated the experience.

Can someone explain to me what people found so genius about Into The Spider Verse's story? I legit don't get it...the story seemed average as hell and can barely remember anything about the entire film. I remember thinking it was decent but was shocked at how much praise it got. 

2 minutes ago, Noctis said:

Can someone explain to me what people found so genius about Into The Spider Verse's story? I legit don't get it...the story seemed average as hell and can barely remember anything about the entire film. I remember thinking it was decent but was shocked at how much praise it got. 

I was bored most of the movie.  I have never understood the hype 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Noctis said:

I'll give this to The Amazing Spider Man 2...Gwen's death is one of the best and most affecting death scenes in a superhero film. Pity everything before it was so haphazard and muddled.

And even tho it's the best scene I consider a mistake killing pretty much the best character of the two movies lol, we did not need MJ on that series.

6 minutes ago, Noctis said:

The story isn’t exactly groundbreaking (although it’s the first big screen comic book movie to tackle the multiverse premise), but it has fun characters and a unique style that was a real breath of fresh air in an age where most Hollywood animated films feel like they just blend together.