Eric is Anxious

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

36 minutes ago, Eric the Big Red Dog said:

The Marvel Studios Twitter then put out some "Don't Spoil Nothing" with some catchy hashtag I don't remember off the top of my head.

It was #ThanosDemandsYourSilence

Just now, Plain Old Tele said:

I thought Thanos was a horrible dictator we weren’t supposed to listen to.

There are two sides to every story!  Perfectly Balanced Yada Yada Yada!

14 hours ago, Plain Old Tele said:

I thought Thanos was a horrible dictator we weren’t supposed to listen to.

At that point, they just started promoting him as a BDSM dominatrix daddy coz seeing some of the Twitter fantasies (including art) about him, Marvel said might as well...  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Spidey Freak said:

At that point, they just started promoting him as a BDSM dominatrix daddy coz seeing some of the Twitter fantasies (including art) about him, Marvel said might as well...  

The way Marvel Studios never promoted him as Villian. Maybe that's why he became so popular and still is

I want to be surprised by what's going on with this movie, but this is the same studio that had its executives emails hacked and dumped on the internet and it proved everyone there was barely competent. Also the same studio that was going to take SM outside of the MCU once FFH became the first one to hit a billion (which is ironic since they linked up with the MCU and stipulated an MCU character be a major part of these movies so they could leech off that goodwill in the first place). And this is already outside the point that this trilogy wasn't ready for multiverse stuff but we all know Sony used it as an excuse to nostalgia bait for $$$ (Spiderman Endgame? After two films? Really?)

Everything they do is so blatantly $$$-tinged and they don't even have the skill to make it not obvious. But they continue to get lucky and Spidey is flop proof so the madness will continue. 

• Like 1

Having Endgame on in the background this morning while I was working finally convinced me to go and watch this in theaters. Not because I'm overly interested in the movie, I just want to be around that excited midnight energy again. 

Sales a sale though right? 

Edited by SchumacherFTW