grim22

BOT Secret Santa - The Names Have Been Drawn

OMG

excited chris hemsworth GIF

I don’t know who my Secret Santa is, but OMG. I LEGIT have wanted this for like THREE YEARS. My mom tried to buy me one but she bought me the wrong one, and never had the heart to exchange it on her. I am SO SO EXCITED

Secret Santa revealed

@a2k drew Tele

@Force Ghost Cap drew Grim.

@chasmmi drew Captain Wondyful.

@MrGamer drew Schu.

@grim22 drew Spaghetti.

@Keanu drew Wrath.

@MrPink drew Chas.

@The Panda drew Robertman.

@RobrtmanAStarWarsReferencedrew Wrathofhan.

@SchumacherFTW drew mrpink.

@Spaghetti drew Panda.

@Plain Old Tele drew Titanic.

@titanic2187 drew a2k.

@Wrath drew Gamer.

@WrathOfHan drew Keanu.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

So with the reveal of the Santas/gifts I guess I appropriated someone’s random package that got shipped to me (maybe by accident? I dunno). It was a pair of men’s sweatpants (that fit me), sent from Ohio, with one (alternate) recipient address in Simi Valley and the other recipient address being mine. 

I thought maybe @Ethan Hunt was cleverly making a comment about me taking my trash out in my boxers. 🤔

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

So with the reveal of the Santas/gifts I guess I appropriated someone’s random package that got shipped to me (maybe by accident? I dunno). It was a pair of men’s sweatpants (that fit me), sent from Ohio, with one (alternate) recipient address in Simi Valley and the other recipient address being mine. 

I thought maybe @Ethan Hunt was cleverly making a comment about me taking my trash out in my boxers. 🤔

Lmao definetly not me :lol:

• Like 1

Ok, this is super-belated thanks to me having been out of town and then having running computer problems, but thanks to @Keanu! It was super-thoughtful and they totally did an awesome job of wrapping it. I have not made a sandwich with it yet, but I will soon.

• Thanks 1