TMP

Licorice Pizza | Paul Thomas Anderson | United Artists Releasing | November 26 (limited), December 25 (wide) | Bradley Cooper, Benny Safdie, Cooper Hoffman

No matter how the film itself turns out, I think it's safe to say that it has the trailer of the year. Not a surprise given how great the trailers for PTA's films tend to be, but the pairing of scenes and dialogue with "Life on Mars" is perfect.

Come the fuck on, the Nov 26th release is only in LA and New York? I was hoping it'd be something wider than that. I'll be back home on December 25th and I'm not sure if this'll get a release in the middle east. I guess the movie should at least run a month in my nearby indie cinema tho so I should still catch it when I'm back in January at worst. Still, this would've been an easy "traveled an hour to watch in the best screen possible on opening day" kind of film.

On 11/7/2021 at 12:38 AM, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

PTA needs to get his Oscar finally :ohmygod:

Which he should have got for "There Will Be Blood" imho a better movie then "No Country For Old Men". i like the Cown brs just fine, but they drank Anderson's Milk Shake in 2007.

• Like 1