Eric the Fall Guy

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

18 minutes ago, cookie said:

Deadpool 3's been moved to November 2024 and they still have a November 2025 date scheduled.

Okay yeah I saw that.

They have something in mind for the fall 2025. Maybe a third BP movie or second Shang Chi movie. Or something completely different. Something needs to fit in between the Avengers movies.

48 minutes ago, Wolverpool XXR said:

This is a weird take to have just because one movie pushed its date. 

2/4 are empty. I posted before I saw the DP3 move. But still, 11/23 and 11/25 are free. Not sure they can squeeze anything into 11/23 (unless that will be a new The Marvels date), but 11/25 being open and only 2 other movies out that year seems to indicate they have SOMETHING else planned.

Could be the Armor Wars movie. Now that I think about it, all of these changes were announced soon after they said AW would be a movie.

Edited by jedijake

Out of the two currently unannounced 2025 movies, I assume one of them will be Armor Wars. Not sure about the other one. I want to say it would be Shang-Chi 2, but they’d have to get a different director, because Destin Daniel Cretton will already be preoccupied. I guess it could also be a new Spider-Man movie, but that would be part of Sony’s release schedule, not Disney’s. 

Also, if Disney doesn’t move this to November, then Dune 2 might as well take the November 3rd spot. 

3 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

Out of the two currently unannounced 2025 movies, I assume one of them will be Armor Wars. Not sure about the other one. I want to say it would be Shang-Chi 2, but they’d have to get a different director, because Destin Daniel Cretton will already be preoccupied. I guess it could also be a new Spider-Man movie, but that would be part of Sony’s release schedule, not Disney’s. 

Also, if Disney doesn’t move this to November, then Dune 2 might as well take the November 3rd spot. 

They're (Feige) probably configuring who plays a role in Secret Wars and who needs to be featured before that movie comes out. And, if one of the slots is a sequel, then something about their story needs to be told before Secret Wars.

Candidates for 2025:

Armor Wars (pretty much a given)

Shang Chi 2

Black Panther 3

Spiderman 4

Nova (if they make it a movie)

Eternals 2 (who knows what they plan for that one)

Doctor Strange 3

Thor 5 with Hercules

or.....an interesting take would be a Namor movie

4 minutes ago, jedijake said:

They're (Feige) probably configuring who plays a role in Secret Wars and who needs to be featured before that movie comes out. And, if one of the slots is a sequel, then something about their story needs to be told before Secret Wars.

Candidates for 2025:

Armor Wars (pretty much a given)

Shang Chi 2

Black Panther 3

Spiderman 4

Nova (if they make it a movie)

Eternals 2 (who knows what they plan for that one)

Doctor Strange 3

Thor 5 with Hercules

or.....an interesting take would be a Namor movie

Aren’t the distribution rights for Namor still tied up with Universal?