Eric the Fall Guy

The Marvels | November 10, 2023 | Abandon All Hope Ye Who Enter

On 8/1/2022 at 8:48 AM, Factcheck said:

Movie is almost 1 year away from release yet entire movie plot (verified) has already been leaked on marvelstudiosspoilers reddit sub

Your point is?  "Verified"?  By whom?  Marvel Studios?  I don't think so.  And so what?  Like others have already said -- film is about how the story is executed on screen -- it doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds on paper or if it all leaked -- only a small percentage of the general audience really care about looking at this stuff so early.  

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

Your point is?  "Verified"?  By whom?  Marvel Studios?  I don't think so.  And so what?  Like others have already said -- film is about how the story is executed on screen -- it doesn't matter how ridiculous it sounds on paper or if it all leaked -- only a small percentage of the general audience really care about looking at this stuff so early.  

Verified by reddit sub mods, they say verified only if plot leak is genuine not fake. And I didn't read the leaks, so I don't have a personal opinion about the plot.

• Disbelief 1

3 hours ago, Factcheck said:

Verified by reddit sub mods, they say verified only if plot leak is genuine not fake. And I didn't read the leaks, so I don't have a personal opinion about the plot.

So I say again...your point is, in posting this here?  So what?  This is the reality we currently live in.  Things are leaked.  It usually doesn't affect box office whatsoever.  And this, I thought, was the primary focus of discussion in this forum.  

Edited by Macleod

2 hours ago, Macleod said:

So I say again...your point is, in posting this here?  So what?  This is the reality we currently live in.  Things are leaked.  It usually doesn't affect box office whatsoever.  And this, I thought, was the primary focus of discussion in this forum.  

Things leak but I think this is the first time that plot of the entire MCU movie got leaked 1 year before the release date, so I posted. And along with box office we discuss a lot of other things here.

4 minutes ago, Factcheck said:

Things leak but I think this is the first time that plot of the entire MCU movie got leaked 1 year before the release date, so I posted. And along with box office we discuss a lot of other things here.

I think his point is no one gives a crap about leaks. 

5 hours ago, Eric-occhio said:

This should be done from Marvel Studios side. Why no support from theirs side? Why they didn't tweet a single tweet in her support/against her harassment in past 4 years like they had tweeted in support of Moses Ingram of Obi Wan? She is not black, that's why?

Edited by Factcheck
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Factcheck said:

This should be done from Marvel Studios side. Why no support from theirs side? Why they didn't tweet a single tweet in her support/against her harassment in past 4 years like they had tweeted in support of Moses Ingram of Obi Wan? Because she is no black?

This post be like

2siu6l.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/1/2022 at 8:48 AM, Factcheck said:

Movie is almost 1 year away from release yet entire movie plot (verified) has already been leaked on marvelstudiosspoilers reddit sub

And based on the footage description from d23, it looks like the leaks were true. This saddens me as I thought the leaks sounded awful.

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Nia DaCosta and Teyonah Parris give me hope in a better sequel. Both delivered with Candyman. 

Quality wise movie would be much better than Captain Marvel but it won't do good at box office like CM, even 50% of CM would be difficult. People(whether they are small in number or large I don't know) are hating the actress/character since 4 years, she is facing harassment but there is no support from marvel studios. Also there is not much emotional connect of people with Captain Marvel as character hasn't gotten screentime in Avengers movies.

• Haha 1