grim22

BOT's Top 25 Movies of 2019 | The forums can eat shit

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

Image result for burn gif

(Tele is right in this instance though)

Oh he might be right.  I'm not saying the movie is good or bad as I haven't seen it yet, just making the old running gag with Tele 😛

1 minute ago, 75Live said:

Oh he might be right.  I'm not saying the movie is good or bad as I haven't seen it yet, just making the old running gag with Tele 😛

I mean, yeah. Haven't you heard? Laurie (the Christian Bale in '94/Timothee Chalamet in '19 character) was supposedly based on his youth (although we all know that was really the Jurassic era).

• Like 1
  • Disbelief 1

9 hours ago, baumer said:

Too bad Peanut Butter Falcon wasn't see by more people.  I think it would have made the top 25.  Such a terrific movie!

Watched Honey Boy today between that and PBF it was a great year for Shia

• Like 4

Gerwig wasn't anything close to best director this year.  She made a film that is a cure for insomnia.  I liked the performances but the pacing of the movie, my God.  

• Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

Rewatched Little Women at the weekend and dear lord that movie is superb. 

Awesome top 2. Just replace most of 15-25 with most of 25-35 and youve got an ever better list, ironically.

Frozen 2 is bafflingly high. I can't fathom the scene study movie of Marriage Story being beloved by so many either even though the acting is nice enough. Theres nothing I see there that isnt just a decent mundane domestic drama with an annoying score and naval-gazing Im-an-artist elements.

I dont know whether to be relieved The Irishman is that low or be irritated it is that high. It could have gone on another 3 and a half hours and I still wouldnt have found anything or anyone to care about in it.

Edited by Ipickthiswhiterose