Steven

No Time to Die OS

It also did very well in the Netherlands!

$3.7m => €3.2m so that only 100k lower than specter and higher than Skyfall.

This is especialy good cause last week the implimentation of the covidpass reduced attendance (with the pass theathers could work at full capacity again, but the fact you needed to get your covidpass seem to scare people away. Acording to the dutch news sources / cinema's.

So people having one more week to get it in order + the hype for the movie really seem to offset that fact.

Also in Belgium it was at €530k by friday so I would expect it to go over €1m or about $1.2m. Very good weekend as well, specialy cause we still have reduced capacity in theathers + less showtimes.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Bruce said:

No time to die break All-time OW record in Denmark

its was insane. To compare its like a 

302 mill US OW

61 mill UK OW

Thats how much we love James Bond here

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Valonqar said:

makes sense. where there's 119M there's 120M and up. Plus, OS estimates always miss some numbers and therefore adjustments up are more common than down.

I missed a comma in my post. I was surprised by the increase considering the estimates seemed aggressive(it was above Charlie's projections). UK number kept going up big and Germany Sunday was phenomenal. 

5 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I missed a comma in my post. I was surprised by the increase considering the estimates seemed aggressive(it was above Charlie's projections). UK number kept going up big and Germany Sunday was phenomenal. 

Most excellent. Audience is really showing up for Craig's swan song. Fingers crossed for above Spectre lifetime total.

13 minutes ago, efialtes76 said:

2.8/5 for french press critics

Thats not good.

That said legs should be good in Europe given it's biggest concurent has been released (Dune) in most markets. Venom being a SH movie isn't poised to do big buisness (not to the level of it taking away a lot of screens). UK does have Dune still opening so that might have some effect.

1 minute ago, pepsa said:

So what are you expecting for holdover markets?

31m Tuesday - Thursday and another 65m weekend?

Then 10-13m france, another 7m by other new markets?

Am not really tracking this after today, but I guess since most markets are Europe (91M out of 121M), they shall hold around 51M. Asia shall be droping to 10M ish, while LATAM around 3M.

So you are right on money for weekend, though since weekend in many of these markets include THU, weekdays (TUE-THU) be around 28-30M ish. 227-230M in the existing markets & 242-248M including newer ones.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1

3 hours ago, pepsa said:

Thats not good.

That said legs should be good in Europe given it's biggest concurent has been released (Dune) in most markets. Venom being a SH movie isn't poised to do big buisness (not to the level of it taking away a lot of screens). UK does have Dune still opening so that might have some effect.

Were only 18 reviews.

Now is 3.1/5 with 22.

Dune has 38 reviews.