Eric Atreides

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

Ooooooh boy. So this is really the “delve into time travel, alternate timelines, further explore Endgame’s time travel rules” property, huh.    

That will be great if the pay pull it off but ngl, that area is super fraught. I guess it was inevitable that they’d delve into it more at some point, so nothing to do but cross my fingers that this doesn’t completely destroy the logical cohesion of the MCU 

I usually watch trailers from the official channel but the other day I was scrolling through youtube and saw that the first Loki trailer has freaking 14M views on the IGN channel, so between that and the official Marvel release it's got 30M views just on youtube. Damn.

Will be interesting to see how this trailer does and how the show does overall. As I've said before I'm thinking it's gonna cream WV and Falcon, it does make you wonder what a Loki movie could've done if one had been made. I prefer the tv show though, more time to really get into the character. Although I should also consider that popularity on the internet =/= popularity with the general audience, which is an easy mistake to make when you're online a lot, so we'll see how it goes.

I'm not watching this footage but I listened to it (I'm such a cheater) and I was loling at the Mobius/Loki exchange about him being smart. Definitely looking forward to those two interacting with that personality difference going on. :lol:

• Like 1

I told my friend after watching the trailer that sometimes I want a four course meal, and sometimes I just want a box of double stuffed Oreos. This is totally my double stuffed Oreos. Super pumped for it.

On 4/14/2021 at 1:52 AM, Fullbuster said:

https://www.cinemablend.com/television/2565737/lokis-tom-hiddleston-explains-disney-tv-logo-is-big-clue

I wonder if we are gonna see a joke cameo of Loki turning into an OG 6 Avengers as he did in Dark World.

On 4/16/2021 at 9:30 PM, charlie Jatinder said:

I wonder if we are gonna see a joke cameo of Loki turning into an OG 6 Avengers as he did in Dark World.

Possibly a spoiler

Spoiler

More like different version of Loki like in comics. King Loki , Kid Loki , Lady Loki etc.. I guess

• Like 1

I LOVE this. Wednesdays are comic book day, and this is a great way of keeping that tradition alive. All Marvel content should be released on Wednesday! 😍

4 minutes ago, Cap said:

I LOVE this. Wednesdays are comic book day, and this is a great way of keeping that tradition alive. All Marvel content should be released on Wednesday! 😍

I agree ;) 

616-F8017-7-EA5-48-FE-8-E32-AB8909-EFF35

• Like 2

I prefer Fridays for sure particularly because assuming previews stay the same I'll be watching Black Widow when episode 5 drops. Loki will be at 7pm and BW will start at 6:30pm. It's gonna be MCU overload on 7th July here. :o