Eric Duncan

Disney+ MCU: Loki | June 11 2021 | Richard E Grant's in this

45 minutes ago, Cap said:
  Reveal hidden contents

@Lion Roar @WandaLegion

Wild speculation time: 

Spoiler

I wouldn't be surprised if the Time Keepers turn out to be the true villains, or someone else high up in the TVA. They enjoy playing god and deciding the fates of trillions and just created the company line to prevent the staff from asking too many questions. The evil Loki variant they're hunting may have discovered the truth and is now trying to burn down the TVA. 

The episode was basically just a prologue set apart from what I assume will be the real story but they did it very well. Most visually pleasing marvel project since Guardians 2 as well. 

show is going to be enormous worldwide. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s the most watched streaming show around the world this year. 

Loving this, a lot more than FATWS anyway

I knew from the trailers that would be intriguing, and it is. A few raised eyebrows moments but nothing too concerning. It's quite cohesive so far, curious to see where it goes. Tom Hiddleston is always a pleasure to watch, and Owen Wilson is a lovely addition.

• Like 1

Well finally an MCU show, outside Daredevil, worth the hype.

I thought WandaVision was overrated but this feels worthy of the praise and buzz.

I hope the quality is maintained throughout.

The TVA is a compelling world. It's very well executed. I also loved the dark humor and the dramatic moments.

14 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

The credits are painfully too big in these shows. For a 55 min show 5 goes in credits

It’s no different than the credits sequences on the movies.

Edited by eddyxx

15 hours ago, Eric is Full of Pride said:

Anyways, finally sat down to watch this. Pretty solid pilot and I'm interested in seeing where it'll go. Owen Wilson and his gorgeous hair are the standouts

It was out a whole couple hours before you "finally" sat down and watched it?

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

MCU fandom is on work again.

Steve travels back to Peggy to make his own timeline. Steve becomes a variant. Attempts to apprehend variant and his BAMF Queen go array. 

Fast forward to 2023, people think Steve Rogers is on the moon. 

Hand waving hijinks plot here, the only logical conclusion: 

Steve and Peggy are running the TVA Moon Base. 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

On 6/9/2021 at 11:23 PM, Daxtreme said:

Loving this, a lot more than FATWS anyway

I knew from the trailers that would be intriguing, and it is. A few raised eyebrows moments but nothing too concerning. It's quite cohesive so far, curious to see where it goes. Tom Hiddleston is always a pleasure to watch, and Owen Wilson is a lovely addition.

Perfect take - I watched it last night, and these are exactly my thoughts in full - here's hoping the rest of the episodes hold up to episode 1...

• Like 1

Really enjoyed this, so much so that I’ve watched it twice (which is more than I did for WV and TFATWS). These shows really excel when they lean into the weirdness, while I enjoyed the majority of TFATWS (Karli and the finale being the low points), I thought this was vastly superior and more interesting, I’m absolutely down for Loki and Owen Wilson jumping around the timelines hunting variants and putting right what once went wrong like the MCU’s answer to Quantum Leap.

• Like 1