Eric the Minion

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

14 hours ago, belblazer said:

ok but what about Catwoman?

Exactly! 

12 hours ago, RRA said:

Its 2021 and we’re still playing the “first big test” card on the MCU? I’m willing to bet dinner that people will watch MM.

Tell that to “What If”, which just failed to chart. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

Exactly! 

Tell that to “What If”, which just failed to chart. 

That's the animation penalty. A live-action MCU show won't fail to chart. DCEU shows will be more dicey in terms of viewership because there's a less locked-in fanbase so each show will have to attract audiences on its own. 

Edited by Menor

24 minutes ago, Menor said:

That's the animation penalty. A live-action MCU show won't fail to chart. DCEU shows will be more dicey in terms of viewership because there's a less locked-in fanbase so each show will have to attract audiences on its own. 

Hmm haven’t other animated shows charted? 

HBOMax don’t use Neilsen so they’ll never know. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Hmm haven’t other animated shows charted? 

HBOMax don’t use Neilsen so they’ll never know. 

Bad Batch charted once. My Hero Acadamia charted once but there's like 30 episodes of that one. 

That's it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AJG said:

Bad Batch charted once. My Hero Acadamia charted once but there's like 30 episodes of that one. 

That's it.

So two others have. I know animation is a big turn off for some adult audiences, myself included. So I haven’t watched it. 

Not to derailing The Batman thread. Hoping to see something decent involving Catwoman at FanDome

6 hours ago, Krissykins said:

So two others have. I know animation is a big turn off for some adult audiences, myself included. So I haven’t watched it. 

Not to derailing The Batman thread. Hoping to see something decent involving Catwoman at FanDome

To add onto that the one time Bad Batch charted was the 75-minute premiere (WhatIf never had an individual episode even half that long). 

On 9/14/2021 at 6:41 AM, AJG said:

That's it.

I’ve somehow become the Nielsen guy, so I’ll note that Invincible charted on its 4th ep and 8th ep. Both 45 minutes which helps.

Edited by Legion of the Ten Crores

It's nice though we have a more traditional score for a Batman film though I really did enjoy the Zimmer-Nolan collab with TDK Trilogy. Giacchino is a pretty safe choice but solid nevertheless. 

EDIT: Mustn't forget the James Newton Howard contributions too 

Edited by Darth Lehnsherr