Eric Duncan

The Batman | March 4, 2022 | Warner Bros. | Certified Fresh on RT | 7th Most Profitable Movie of 2023

On 10/14/2021 at 12:57 PM, WittyUsername said:

According to ViewerAnon, the movie supposedly begins on Halloween, so October would have been a fitting month to release this. 

Well, given that the Batman Graphic novle "The Long Halloween " is a mian source for the movie, not surprised.

1 hour ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I told everyone in the Eternals thread this is going to be a superhero comic movie that actually lives up to the influences and name drops of its director and they laughed 

It was more because you were claiming as fact that this will live up to it while simultaneously shitting on Eternals and claiming that it's impossible for it to live up to the influences, while having seen neither movie. 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

I told everyone in the Eternals thread this is going to be a superhero comic movie that actually lives up to the influences and name drops of its director and they laughed 

Neither movie is out yet. Don't count your chickens before they're hatched. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Menor said:

It was more because you were claiming as fact that this will live up to it while simultaneously shitting on Eternals and claiming that it's impossible for it to live up to the influences, while having seen neither movie. 

Look at that Eternals clip and tell me which Malick film it reminds you of. Song To Song? To the Wonder?

11 minutes ago, BestPicturePlutoNash said:

Look at that Eternals clip and tell me which Malick film it reminds you of. Song To Song? To the Wonder?

Note what her claim was though. She listed several films and directors as inspirations of which Malick and his films were just one. So why would you expect it to be a direct resemblance? Anyway this is the wrong thread for this discussion so I will leave it at that. 

Edited by Menor
  • Like 5

Moderation

Not the Fanboy Wars thread. If you want to have petty squabbles over these dumb children's movies made by rich corporate suits, just do it through PMs, because I don't want to see these obnoxious posts that go nowhere clogging up this thread. Thank you!

13 hours ago, Noctis said:

What rumors?

I guess Cmaster is referring to the film being rumored to be a Fincher style serial killer thriller/mystery with Batman playing detective to nab Riddler.

On 10/15/2021 at 11:41 AM, cax16 said:

Looking at her respectfully. She's gonna eat this.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

I guess Cmaster is referring to the film being rumored to be a Fincher style serial killer thriller/mystery with Batman playing detective to nab Riddler.

Looking at her respectfully. She's gonna eat this.

Thank you.

And yes...not to sound biased, but she was by far my favorite performance in Crimes of Grindelwald. She deserves the best.