Impact

Scenes people clapped at

The Avengers had so many scenes to clap in, the whole audience was just cheering, laughing, clapping, gasping, "FUCK!!!?!" and everything in between. When Stan Lee there was clapping and A WHOLE LOT OF cheering.Titanic 3D after Rose and Jack reunite and the film looks up at the ceiling and the screen fades to black. Everyone clapped.The Hunger Games had some cheering.Star Wars 3D had clapping and cheering when the logo appears.

I saw Friday the 13th opening night and that was a raucous crowd. The biggest cheer came when after the first twenty minutes the giant title for Friday the 13th appears on screen. Also, when he first gets his mask, people cheered.

Nothing will ever top  DH2 midnights in terms of crowd reaction, I don't think. That audience went insane every other line. TDKR opening night in IMAX had huge reactions too- most especially when Batman first appeared and when they showed him alive at the end. The two funny Hulk scenes during Avengers got tons of cheers. Just recently, the Rock's clothesline, the jump, when the Rock and Vin stand next to each other ready to fight, and the Statham reveal all got big cheers during FF6. 

• Like 2

The Avengers had so many scenes to clap in, the whole audience was just cheering, laughing, clapping, gasping, "FUCK!!!?!" and everything in between. When Stan Lee there was clapping and A WHOLE LOT OF cheering.Titanic 3D after Rose and Jack reunite and the film looks up at the ceiling and the screen fades to black. Everyone clapped.The Hunger Games had some cheering.Star Wars 3D had clapping and cheering when the logo appears.

You alluded to this already but Hulk's scenes where he punched Thor and especially when he annihilated Loki.  haha..I chuckle just thinking of those scenes.

• Like 2

The most I've ever seen was Yoda's epic lightsaber fight in AOTC midnight showing.  The crowd did not die down one bit during the entire fight.

I remember a guy yelling OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT... the rest of us all went nuts right after that but in absolutely complete synch. Crazy as hell but man that was wicked fun

• Like 1