Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

At least The Flash doesn't come out for a while but this may pop back up again next year when the press tour hits. Does this guy have legit mental issues? I honestly feel like he has some kind of issue he needs to deal with. I do not envy WB right now, although I think this news will get drowned out by all the Will Smith and Chris Rock stuff.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, filmlover said:

To think Ezra a mere decade ago was once considered one of the most promising rising stars between We Need to Talk About Kevin and The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

He doesn't get how lucky he is. 

To act in those two movies (Perks being a cult classic now), then being hired to play Credence in Fantastic Beasts, and then Flash in the DCEU is something almost nobody gets. 

What a shame it was given to someone who is clearly a dick and a violent drunk.

He may be a decent actor but he was always a terrible choice to play Barry Allen, but then this Barry Allen bears no resemblance to the one in the comics, so... 🤷‍♂️

It's just a bonus that he's an idiot offscreen as well.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, Noctis said:

He doesn't get how lucky he is. 

To act in those two movies (Perks being a cult classic now), then being hired to play Credence in Fantastic Beasts, and then Flash in the DCEU is something almost nobody gets. 

What a shame it was given to someone who is clearly a dick and a violent drunk.

You're exactly right, he's been getting that franchise money for 6+ years now and you'd think he just be chill and continue getting those checks but nah he does dumb shit like this. It's crazy how many celebrities/performers I've seen in the past few years fumble the bag; just keep it low key and get paid. It's not that hard. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Do people actually care about this stuff? 

Not really but it’s the internet, but also, Ezra does kinda seem like they have some issues so hopefully they get the help they need. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Eric Says Trans Rights said:

Moderation

Ezra uses they/them pronouns. This does not excuse their terrible behavior, but please try and be considerate of what they use for next time

This is not the thread for you to impose your gender pronoun ideology on everyone. All the trades from Variety to Hollywood Reporter to CNN have referred to Ezra as he.

This is not an issue where someone is using the male name of a trans woman.

Please don't police pronouns...it's going to get incredibly messy for everyone.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1

24 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

I would like to hear Ezra's side of the story. They always seemed like a very nice person to me, I have a good feeling about them. Anyway, a fight in a bar doesn't seem like a reason to cancel someone. 

Its not Ezra's first negative story though. That being said, I dont think he should be cancelled, just take the booze away

Edited by Tarintino

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

This is not the thread for you to impose your gender pronoun ideology on everyone. All the trades from Variety to Hollywood Reporter to CNN have referred to Ezra as he.

This is not an issue where someone is using the male name of a trans woman.

Please don't police pronouns...it's going to get incredibly messy for everyone.

I'm not giving out any warning points towards people not using their pronouns nor am I even saying people are required to. I do think it's inconsiderate that the trades and others here are not respecting Ezra's pronouns, but I am not giving any repercussions. I'm just telling people to use proper respect. I don't think this is as insane or intense a request as you are making it out to be.

• Like 8