Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

8 hours ago, Macleod said:

Guess what?  This latest incident isn't over...the story continued over the next 24 hours following his arrest:  

https://people.com/movies/hawaii-couple-files-for-temporary-restraining-order-against-ezra-miller-following-actors-arrest/

Miller clearly needs help.  

I foresee Warners doing some detailed reshoots on this project to pump up Keaton's role further!  😉

They have plenty of time, now!  

Oh and he stole passports, social security cards and other stuff too. The man is crazy.

3 hours ago, Tarintino said:

You're quick to jump on JK Rowling for having friends with different opinions to you but condoning someone who threatened to kill a guy and his 'slut' wife is what makes you uncomfortable? Strange

What the fuck are you talking about?

20 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

You guys are overstating how much people actually care about the CW shows. 

A couple of those shows are really big in certain parts of Europe. I couldn't tell you why.

Since this apparently needs to be clarified for some reason, I wasn’t defending Ezra Miller. I said this whole thing makes me uncomfortable because Miller clearly has issues, and it bothers me that their personal drama is clouding the discussions surrounding this movie. 

1 hour ago, Noctis said:

Every thread is a Harry Potter thread.

By extension, every thread thread is a JK Rowling thread!

That is law.

lMUAYh.gif

Pretty sure that as Chief Admin what I say goes when it comes to moderation. So, no. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, WittyUsername said:

Since this apparently needs to be clarified for some reason, I wasn’t defending Ezra Miller. I said this whole thing makes me uncomfortable because Miller clearly has issues, and it bothers me that their personal drama is clouding the discussions surrounding this movie. 

That's...the whole point!  Regardless of if Warners is aware...no one wants this kind of off-screen publicity associated with a $200 million tentpole.   

1 minute ago, Cappoedameron said:

Recast him with Grant Gustin and call it a day. We get Grant who is a good Flash and we get rid of the awful Flash show on the CW.

Or, better yet, bring the DCEU to a merciful end, pay Reeves a billion dollars, and make a new universe starting with the Batman.

16 minutes ago, TestPattern said:

Most of this article is pure shameful clickbait

Look how they frame Miller saying "I don't know what I'm doing" on set.

One insider says Miller had “frequent meltdowns” during production last year on The Flash. While the insider stresses there was no yelling or violent outbursts, they described Miller as “losing it.” “Ezra would get a thought in his head and say, ‘I don’t know what I’m doing,'” the insider tells Rolling Stone.

They have one paragraph where they're acting like he's insane for wanting to show off a prop from a movie he's in

Miller is known to have a fascination with weapons. During a 2018 cover interview with The Hollywood Reporter, Miller offered to show this reporter the crossbow from the film We Need to Talk About Kevin, in which the teen actor portrayed a high school killer. “You wanna see the real bow and arrow from Kevin, man? ‘Cause I got it right back there. I really do,” Miller said at his Vermont farm. “People usually don’t want to see it when I ask them. They usually say, ‘No, I prefer to not see that bow and arrow.’ And I say, ‘OK. It’s up to you.'”

Just now, AJG said:

They have one paragraph where they're acting like he's insane for wanting to show off a prop from a movie he's in

That's not the important part,

This is

On March 30, Warner Bros. and DC executives held an emergency impromptu meeting to discuss Ezra Miller’s future with the studio following The Flash star’s recent arrest for disorderly conduct and harassment. According to a knowledgeable source, the consensus in the room was to hit pause on any future projects involving Miller including possible appearances in the DC Cinematic Universe.

11 minutes ago, AJG said:

Pretty much. The only real takeaway is that Miller needs some help and WB are pausing projects with Ezra in them which basically just means Fantastic Beasts 4 for now because Flash is 14 months away. Most likely they will send Miller to psychological counseling.

But as you said, them saying they have the crossbow from the movie as a strange thing is weird. Arnold kept the pump action shotgun from Terminator 2 and a lot of actors keep things from their movies. Also, not having violent outbursts is also framed as a bad thing which i don't get. Ezra has some internal psychological issues which I am not the right person to try and diagnose, but framing getting overwhelmed on set and NOT taking it out on anyone else in the production in a physical way as bad is just so strange.

20 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

So DCEU JL won't have Batman, Superman and Barry Allen...  instead seems like it will be more like Batgirl,Supergirl, Aquabro, Wally West and Wonder Woman. Oh my...

Wally West is far and away the more known Flash in the comics. Aquaman is a main member. Wonder Woman is a main member.

So your argument boils down to replacing Batman with Batgirl, which nobody has ever implied, and replacing Superman with Supergirl (who technically has the exact same powers as Superman).

They could easily replace Ezra if they needed to with a Wally West. 

• Like 1