Neo

The Flash | June 16 2023 | Ezra Miller, Michael Keaton | We’re stoping the count at a Nice 69% RT (it’s 72% For Real) | Please Remember that Your Enjoyment Of The Film is Not Based On Others Opinions And To Be Nice To Each Other

15 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I am still surprised some people here just don't get how much legal trouble Miller is in.

I think that Miller is through as the FLash is pretty clear; and I doubt he will be getting many offers for leader roles for quite a while. He is in RDJ territory with his latest stunt.

“I am still surprised some people here just don't get how much legal trouble Miller is in.

I think that Miller is through as the FLash is pretty clear; and I doubt  They will be getting many offers for leader roles for quite a while. They are in RDJ territory with their  latest stunt.”

I fixed it for you.  
i think most here expect that Ezra’s career will be on hold.  Hollywood won’t be casted Ezra in anytime soon. I don’t think most people are expecting them to continually get roles. 

2 hours ago, TheDude391 said:

Batgirl HAS Keaton in it though in their main universe, I figured they already pushed it to be post Flash.

I don't think they have pushed the December date, officially, right?  But I'm sure they will re-date it at some point soon!  

This movie has probably the biggest dilemma I think any film has ever had in some time. There's too much budget involved to just cancel it, it would be a huge loss. 

They Either

1. Keep Miller and push on through and hope for the best, like they're doing with Heard in Aquman 2 (which will likely still make bank)

2. Take a loss and release it as is as an HBO Max exclusive

3. Get creative, recast the actor, reshoot or digitally insert them in the film 

3 hours ago, SupermanLego said:

The flash will be releasing in a year time. People move on, no one will care about his arrests.

This seems premature to say, especially since there is no indication Ezra is getting anyhelp. What if they get arrested again on more serious charges? A girl on tiktok is alleging they abused her when they dated (although gave no details). What if ex-girlfriends start coming out with serious allegations of abuse??? 

22 hours ago, Kvikk Lunsj said:

“I am still surprised some people here just don't get how much legal trouble Miller is in.

I think that Miller is through as the FLash is pretty clear; and I doubt  They will be getting many offers for leader roles for quite a while. They are in RDJ territory with their  latest stunt.”

I fixed it for you.  
i think most here expect that Ezra’s career will be on hold.  Hollywood won’t be casted Ezra in anytime soon. I don’t think most people are expecting them to continually get roles. 

If nothing else the completion insurance for films with Miller in the lead is going to be prohibitively expensive.

1 hour ago, ban1o said:

This seems premature to say, especially since there is no indication Ezra is getting anyhelp. What if they get arrested again on more serious charges? A girl on tiktok is alleging they abused her when they dated (although gave no details). What if ex-girlfriends start coming out with serious allegations of abuse??? 

I would say an felony assault charge is a pretty damn serious charge.

11 hours ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

This movie has probably the biggest dilemma I think any film has ever had in some time. There's too much budget involved to just cancel it, it would be a huge loss. 

They Either

1. Keep Miller and push on through and hope for the best, like they're doing with Heard in Aquman 2 (which will likely still make bank)

2. Take a loss and release it as is as an HBO Max exclusive

3. Get creative, recast the actor, reshoot or digitally insert them in the film 

It's going to be 1.

2 is out of the question for a film this expensive and which apparently will pretty much set the stage fo the DCU in the future.

3. Would be very expensive to do. It's not the same situation as with Spacey.

Warners reallly has no choice but to roll the dice and hope.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Eevin said:

dc could digitally insert whoever they wanted and it would probably still look better than henry cavil in josstice league lol. at the very least there’s precedent for the idea 

Not so simple, here.  You need to catch up on how much/how many Millers are in the movie they shot.  

• Like 1

The concept of the film is such (similar to Days of Future Past) where they can just add an extra scene at the end or reshoot the last scene that sets the table for the soft rebooted universe with a new actor as Flash. Miller can stay in the rest of the film but I doubt he will be eligible for any sequels considering he's too volatile and uninsurable at this point.

*Or simpler yet, just have Wally West take over for the sequels. The next generation is already taking over the main universe Bat and Super films with Batgirl and Supergirl respectively.

Edited by Spidey Freak
  • Like 1
  • Knock It Off 1

On 4/24/2022 at 11:25 AM, excel1 said:

why would Ezras issue be a sign that the film will be a train wreck?

Exactly! It's not like the average person cares about this. If they're even aware of it. And let's be honest, we're all probably going to see the movie. It could potentially hurt the marketing a bit. There's no way they can have Ezra promote the film. Other than that, I think it'll be fine.

Edited by poweranimals